ITI Trainee Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online | 50 Trainee Technical Assistant Posts
ITI Trainee Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ITI Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 ITI limited Trainee Technical Asst Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 ITI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Jobs 2018 Application Fee
- 1.5 ITI Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.6 ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- 1.7 Indian Telephone Industries Limited Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Apply ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Notification 2018?
ITI Trainee Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: If you are surfing the internet for Latest Employment News in Central Govt Department? Here is excellent news for you. Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI) providing an employment opportunity for the applicants who are seeking for Graduate Jobs in Govt Sector. ITI Trainee Recruitment 2018 is a golden opportunity for the applicants. ITI Officials are planning to hire the applicants for Trainee Technical Assistant, Trainee Technical Assistant Posts. A total number of vacancies announced through ITI Trainee Recruitment 2018 is 50 posts. If you are willing to apply for ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Jobs 2018, check the online application forms available on its official website @itiltd-india.com. Submit the Online Application Forms before closing dates i.e, 25th September 2018.
We insist the contenders refer to this entire Free Job Alert
ITI limited Trainee Technical Asst Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organisation Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Starting Date of Application||11th September 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||25th September 2018|
ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
ITI Jobs 2018: Are you interested in applying for ITI Free Job Alert? If Yes, Check the detailed information about ITI Trainee Recruitment 2018 details from here. ITI Board Officials will recruit the candidates for Trainee Technical Assistant, Posts. But, before applying for ITI Job Vacancy 2018, applicants are advised to know the ITI Vacancy 2018 details from here.
Name of The Post: Trainee Technical Assistant
No of Posts: 50
ITI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Know the complete information about ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Qualification details from here. Only the candidates who possess desired educational qualifications& Age Limit are eligible to apply for ITI Recruitment. In this section, we have provided the detailed information about ITI Jobs 2018 Eligibility details.
- Applicants should have to complete a Diploma in Engineering in the respective stream with minimum 60% from the recognized university.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Jobs 2018 Application Fee
Want to apply for ITI Recruitment Notification? If Yes, you must make the payment of application fee through online mode, i.e., Net Banking or Credit Card / Debit Card, etc. It is compulsory to pay the ITI Trainee application fee. Hence we suggest applicants check the Category Wise ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Application Fee details available on its official website. Refer ITI Notification 2018 for more details.
- General Category Applicants: Rs:100/-.
- SC / ST Category: No Application Fee
ITI Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
ITI Job Notification 2018 for Trainee Technical Assistant Vacancy is out. Interested candidates who are willing to get settled in the ITI Department are suggested to check the ITI Selection Rounds which are essential to shortlist the candidates. Indian Telephone Industries Limited Officials will conduct the ITI Recruitment 2018 Selection Process to select the applied candidates. Following are the ITI Recruitment Process details.
ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- ITI Notification 2018 Release Date: 11th September 2018.
- Closing Date for Submitting the ITI Application Form: 25th September 2018.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Offers Pay Scale
People who are curious to know about the salary details can go through this page for complete information. Check the ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Post Wise pay scale details from the below sections. ITI Officials will provide the best salary to their employee’s Rs:8000. Refer the ITI Official Notification for more details.
How to Apply ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Notification 2018?
- Go to the Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI) Official Website @www.itiltd-india.com
- Check the ITI Recruitment 2018 for Trainee Technical Assistant Posts.
- Download ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Notification 2018 PDF.
- Eligible Applicants can apply for ITI Trainee Technical Assistant Vacancy 2018.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the Application form with essential details.
- Attach the required documents to the ITI application form.
- Cross check the ITI Recruitment 2018 Trainee Technical Assistant Application form before submission.
- Finally, Submit the ITI Application Form to complete the registration.
- Take a printout of the ITI Application Form for future reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.