Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 KPSC Women Excise Officer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Kerala PSC Women Excise Officer Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
- 1.4 KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- 1.5 Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Job Openings 2018 Important Dates
- 1.6 Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
- 1.7 KPSC Women Excise Officer Jobs 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.8 Steps to Apply for Kerala PSC Teacher Recruitment 2018
KPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online: Are you excited to know about Kerala PSC Job Notification 2018 details? Then, follow the complete page. Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Officials has published the Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Notification 2018 to hire the eligible and talented candidates for 93 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. We suggest the applicants to check the Kerala PSC Free Job Alert details before applying for it. All the candidates can check the Kerala PSC Women Excise Officer Job Openings 2018 details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, Online Application Process, etc from here. You may get the Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Online Application Form from the official page @keralapsc.gov.in and register yourself for KPSC Employment News. Follow the entire page for more details about Kerala PSC Notification 2018.
KPSC Women Excise Officer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Teacher, Women Excise Officer & Other Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||93 Posts|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||24th September 2018|
|Last Date||24th October 2018|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
Kerala PSC Women Excise Officer Vacancy 2018 Details
Are you looking for Kerala Govt Jobs in the state? If Yes, Here is a good news for you. We have shared the Kerala PSC Job Notification 2018 for the applicants who are in search of it. We suggest the candidates to check the Kerela PSC Women Excise Officer Vacancy 2018 details before applying for it.
Post Name: Teacher, Women Excise Officer & Other Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 93 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Women Civil Excise Officer – 31 Posts
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS– 3 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – 4 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – High School (Malayalam Medium) – 1 Post
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS -22 Posts
- Pharmacist GrII (Homoeo) – 7 Posts
- High School Assistant (Mathematics) (Tamil Medium) – 1 Post
- High School Assistant (Hindi) – 1 Post
- Tractor Driver – 1 Post
- Ayurveda Therapist – 1 Post
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS – 1 Post
- Lift Operator – 1 Post
- Clerk Typist /Typist Clerk – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Visha) – 1 Post
- Security Guard Grade II – 1 Post
- Dental Hygienist Grade II – 1 Post
- E.C.G.Technician Gr.II – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Netra) – 1 Post
- Lecturer in Dance (Kerala Natanam) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Anaesthesia– 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Physiology – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Pharmacology – 1 Post
- Wild Life Assistant Grade II– 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Plumber) – 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic Agriculture Machinery) – 1Post
- Junior Instructor (Food and Beverages Guest Service Assistant) – 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Dress Making) – 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Welder)- 2 Posts
Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
- For Tractor Driver Posts – Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Engineering awarded by the Kerala Agricultural University.
- For Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) Posts – LPS Degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR a title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR a Pass in Pre-degree with Part III Arabic (Special Optional) of the Calicut University.
- For Lift Operator – have to Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- For Ayurveda Therapist – SSLC Examination or its equivalent qualification; Pass in Ayurveda Therapists Course conducted by Govt. of Kerala.
- For Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk – SSLC or its equivalent; Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE Malayalam Typewriting or its equivalent along with Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE English Typewriting and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
- For Women Civil Excise Officer – Must have passed the Plus Two Examination or its equivalent.
Applicants applying for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 must satisfy the minimum and maximum age limits specified by the officials. Check the KPSC Notification 2018 for more details.
KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
If you are filling the Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Application form, then you are eligible only after the payment of application fee. We suggest the candidates to check the KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Fee details. Refer the Official Notification, if you are having any queries regarding this.
Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Job Openings 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th September 2018.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 24th October 2018.
Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
Are you interested to apply for Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Jobs 2018? If Yes, Then, we suggest the applicants to participate in the KPSC Teacher Recruitment Process which is enclosed in the below sections. Only the applicants whose performance in considerable gets recruited for it.
- Written Exam/Interview
KPSC Women Excise Officer Jobs 2018 Pay Scale
People who have successfully applied and appeared for Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment Process and get shortlisted in it will receive a high package from Kerala Public Service Commission Officials. For more details, refer the official page or notification available in the below sections.
Steps to Apply for Kerala PSC Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Go to the Kerala Public Service Commission Official Website @www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Search for KPSC Recruitment 2018 for 93 Teacher, Women Excise Officer & Other Posts.
- Download Kerala PSC Teacher Notification 2018 PDF.
- If you are eligible then apply for KPSC Job Vacancy 2018.
- Click the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Kerala PSC Teacher Online Application form.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category.
- Cross check the Kerala PSC Application form details before submitting.
- Finally, Submit the KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancy Online Form before the closing date.
Download Here >> Kerala PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Notification 2018
Click Here >> Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Application Form