KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 KPSC ACF Recruitment 2018 – Details
- 1.2 Karnataka PSC ACF Careers 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 KPSC ACF Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- 1.4 KPSC Asst Conservator of Forest Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.5 What is the Selection Process for KPSC Exam 2018?
- 1.6 Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 What is the PayScale Ordered by KPSC?
- 1.8 Karnataka PSC ACF Notification 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.9 How to Apply for KPSC ACF Vacancies 2018?
- 1.10 Important Links for KPSC Jobs 2018
Hello Job Seekers!!! Are you in search of latest govt jobs? If yes, then there is a beautiful opportunity to get placed through the most recent Employment News in KPSC. The selection committee members of Karnataka Public Service Commission have announced the official advertisement for KPSC ACF Recruitment 2018. Now info from the official notice states that the recruitment is conducted to engage people for 24 Assistant Conservator Of Forest Vacancies. So candidates showing interest towards Central Govt Jobs can have a look at all the details regarding KPSC Recruitment 2018 presented in the below sections of this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) article. Now contenders must make a note of all the essential dates like the Starting and the closing date to submit the Karnataka PSC ACF Applications 2018.
Note that all the details depicted here on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) article are only for reference purpose and candidates can check out the official advertisement through the website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. You can also find the direct links to download the official notification for KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Free Job Alerts page. In the meantime, you can grab all the info regarding the eligibility criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations & Age Relaxations, Application Process & Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale offered for KPSC ACF Recruitment 2018 through the below sections of this govt jobs alerts.
KPSC ACF Recruitment 2018 – Details
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator Of Forest|
|Number of Openings||24 Posts|
|Starting Date||10th September 2018|
|Closing Date||9th October 2018|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Karnataka PSC ACF Careers 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to apply for KPSC Assistant Conservator Of Forest Recruitment 2018 should be a B.Sc. Forestry Graduate or Science and Engineering Graduate from a recognized university. Check the official notification for more details which is given below. Do not forget to carry KPSC Admit Cards for the exam.
You can also check: Latest Graduate Jobs
KPSC ACF Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
Applied candidates of KPSC Vacancies 2018 should be in following age limits as per the official notification. People who are looking for age relaxation details can visit the official website of KPSC. As per the official announcement, age relaxation is applicable only for the reserved category candidates.
- General: 18 years to 30 years
- OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): 18 years to 33 years
- SC, ST, CAT-1: 18 years to 35 years
KPSC Asst Conservator of Forest Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
Every aspirant should know the vacancy details before going to apply for KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2018. For this reason, here we provide KPSC ACF vacancy details.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Number of Vacancies: 24 Posts
What is the Selection Process for KPSC Exam 2018?
If you applied for KPSC Exam 2018, then you must attend the following selection rounds. The recruitment team of KPSC conducts these rounds. Aspirants who got qualified in all these rounds will get a job in KPSC as an ACF. Aspirants who clear the first round will go for the next round. Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the following selection rounds. Check KPSC Previous Papers and Syllabus to qualify the exam easily. Additionally, you can also check KPSC Results on this page.
- Computer-Based Recruitment Test
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date to Apply for KPSC Jobs: 10th September 2018
- End Date to Send the KPSC Application Forms: 9th October 2018
- Latest Date to Pay the KPSC Application Fee: 9th October 2018
- KPSC ACF Exam Date: Update Soon
What is the PayScale Ordered by KPSC?
Aspirants selected for KPSC ACF Jobs 2018 will get an excellent salary of Rs. 28100/- to Rs. 50100/- PM. The Karnataka Public Service Commission provides this consolidation for the selected candidates.
Karnataka PSC ACF Notification 2018 – Application Fee
Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2018. Application fee varies as per the category. Check below table for precise details. You can also check the official website.
|OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B)||Rs. 300/-|
|SC, ST, CAT-1||Rs. 50/-|
How to Apply for KPSC ACF Vacancies 2018?
Candidates need to follow the below given procedure to apply for KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2018.
- First, open the official website of KPSC, i.e., www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now, if you are a new user click on Registration link otherwise click on Login button.
- Next, you can find KPSC ACF Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Download and read the notification to know the eligibility details.
- If you are eligible, now click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill all the details in the KPSC application form.
- Attach required documents and photographs to the application.
- Now pay the application fee as per your category.
- Once check complete KPSC application form and click on submit button.
- Finally, keep a copy of the KPSC application form for reference purpose.
Download KPSC ACF Notification: Click Here
Important Links for KPSC Jobs 2018
|You Can Also Check|
|KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Previous Papers|
|KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Syllabus 2018|
|Latest Karnataka State Govt Jobs|