MSRLM Manipur Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MSRLM Manipur Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview of MSRLM Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of MSRLM Cluster Coordinator Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – MSRLM DEO, Block & Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process – Manipur MSRLM Aajeevika Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered by Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission
- 1.6 How to Fill MSRLM Manipur DEO Online Application Form?
- 1.7 Download Manipur MSRLM Aajeevika Notification 2018
Latest MSRLM Jobs 2018 Notification: Hello Folks, Tired of looking for Manipur Govt Jobs 2018?? Then, have glance look at this MSRLM Recruitment 2018 Notification. Very Recently, Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM / Aajeevika) was published @www.rdmanipur.gov.in/msrlm-ajeevika. The Latest Govt Jobs notification has issued to fill up the 147 DEO, Block & Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts. Apply Online for MSRLM Cluster Coordinator Recruitment 2018 through Online mode by downloading the application form. Interested candidates for MSRLM Employment News can get the detailed information from the below sections of this page. For further details like Selection Procedure, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Important Dates, Online Application Procedure on this page ahead. Most of the job seekers those who are waiting for Manipur MSRLM Free Job Alert can refer the details from below mentioned table.
MSRLM Manipur Job Alert Notification 2018 details are provided here. Hence, people who have completed their Post Graduation in the relevant field can apply for MSRLM DEO, Block & Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2018. Eligible aspirants who are in search of Post Graduation Jobs can submit their online application by on or before the last date. MSRLM Manipur Online Application Forms are available from 04th September to 25th September 2018. One should make a note that while applying for the Sarkari Naukri Notification candidates must pay the valid fee as per the category. Download the MSRLM Manipur Recruitment 2018 Advertisement from below sections and read out the complete information given in it.
Overview of MSRLM Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM / Aajeevika)|
|Job Role||DEO, Block & Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to Apply for MSRLM Recruitment 2018||4th Sept 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25th Sept 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Vacancy Details of MSRLM Cluster Coordinator Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post – DEO, Block & Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts
- Number of Vacant Posts – 147 Posts
MSRLM Vacancy 2018 Details @manipur.gov.in
|Unit Name||Available Vacancies|
|State Mission Management Unit (SMMU)||14|
|District Mission Management Unit (DMMU)||26|
|Block Mission Management (BMMU)||107|
|Total Vacancies||147 Posts|
State Mission Management Unit (SMMU): 14 Vacancies
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): 01 Post
- State Mission Manager (Human Resource): 01 Post
- Mission Executive: 11 Posts
- State Mission Assitant – Skills: 01 Post
District Mission Management Unit (DMMU): 26 Vacancies
- District Mission Manager (DMM): 02 Posts
- District Coordinator: 22 Posts
- District Account Assistant & MIS Assistant: 02 Posts
Block Mission Management Unit (BMMU): 107 Vacancies
- Block Coordinator (Skills): 16 Posts
- Block Mission Manager (BMM): 12 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 16 Posts
- Cluster Coordinator (CC): 50 Posts
- Block Mission Accountant: 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria – MSRLM DEO, Block & Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2018
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): Post Graduation in Management/ Rural Development/ Agri & allied/ Forestry/ Social Work.
- State Mission Manager (Human Resource): Post Graduation in Management in HR/MBA (HR)/M.Com (HR)
- Mission Executive: Post Graduation in Management in relevant branch.
- District Coordinator: Post Graduation in relevant branch
- District Mission Manager (DMM): Post Graduation in Social Work/ Rural Development/ Development Studies/Agro Economics/ Agriculture
- State Mission Assitant – Skills: Graduation in any discipline with certified knowledge of Computer applications.
- Chief Operating Officer Posts – 51 years
- State Mission Manager – 45 years
- District Mission Manager – 43 years
- Block Mission Manager – 40 years
- Remaining posts – 37 years
Selection Process – Manipur MSRLM Aajeevika Recruitment 2018
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personality Test
Pay Scale Offered by Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): Rs.80, 000/- Per month.
- Block Mission Manager: Rs.25, 000/- Per month.
- Cluster Coordinator: Rs.18,000/- Per month.
- Block Coordinator: Rs.18, 000/- Per month.
- Block Mission Accountant: Rs. 15, 000/- Per month.
- State Mission Manage: Rs.48, 000/- Per month.
- State Mission Assistant-Skills: Rs.10, 000/- Per month.
- District Mission Manager: Rs.40, 000/- Per month.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.10, 000/- Per month.
- Mission Executive: Rs.35, 000/- Per month.
- District Coordinator: Rs.30, 000/- Per month.
- District Account Assistant & MIS Assistant: Rs.18, 000/- Per month.
How to Fill MSRLM Manipur DEO Online Application Form?
- Visit the official portal of MSRLM / Aajeevika – www.rdmanipur.gov.in/msrlm-ajeevika/.
- Now, Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission home page will be displayed.
- Search for the related download link to MSRLM Manipur Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Download PDF and read details mentioned in the MSRLM Official Notification.
- Then, Click on the MSRLM Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Application form with all the required details.
- Upload recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Verify details provided in the MSRLM Online Application.
- Later, hit on the submit / login button.
- Send the Application Form to the following given email address by on or before the last date.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org