RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 | Apply For 622 Town Planner Posts Through Online
RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RPSC Nager Niyojak Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 RPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 RPSC Town Planner Jobs 2018 Application Fee
- 1.5 RPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.6 RPSC Town Planner Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- 1.7 Rajasthan Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Apply RPSC Town Planner Notification 2018?
RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: If you are surfing the internet for Latest Employment News in Central Govt Department? Here is excellent news for you. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) providing an employment opportunity for the applicants who are seeking for Graduate Jobs in Govt Sector. RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 is a golden opportunity for the applicants. RPSC Officials are planning to hire the applicants for Town Planner, Town Planner Posts. A total number of vacancies announced through RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 is 622 posts. If you are willing to apply for RPSC Town Planner Jobs 2018, check the online application forms available on its official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Submit the Online Application Forms before closing dates.
We insist the contenders refer to this entire Free Job Alert article briefly so that they can find the info about RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 to apply. We suggest the applicants who are surfing the internet for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan should not must not to miss this opportunity. We are up to the direct links for downloading the RPSC Official Notification along with Online Application Form at the end of this article.
RPSC Nager Niyojak Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organisation Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Town Planner|
|No of Vacancies||622|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Closing Date of Application||Notify Soon|
RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
RPSC Jobs 2018: Are you interested in applying for RPSC Free Job Alert? If Yes, Check the detailed information about RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 details from here. RPSC Board Officials will recruit the candidates for Town Planner, Posts. But, before applying for RPSC Job Vacancy 2018, applicants are advised to know the RPSC Vacancy 2018 details from here.
Name of The Post: Town Planner
No of Posts: 622
RPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Know the complete information about RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 Qualification details from here. Only the candidates who possess desired educational qualifications& Age Limit are eligible to apply for RPSC Recruitment. In this section, we have provided the information about RPSC Jobs 2018 Eligibility details.
- Applicants should have to complete a Diploma in Engineering in the respective stream with minimum 60% from the recognized university.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
RPSC Town Planner Jobs 2018 Application Fee
Want to apply for RPSC Recruitment Notification? If Yes, you must make the payment of application fee through online mode, i.e., Net Banking or Credit Card / Debit Card, etc. It is compulsory to pay the RPSC Town Planner application fee. Hence we suggest applicants check the Category Wise RPSC Town Planner Application Fee details available on its official website. Refer RPSC Notification 2018 for more details.
RPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
RPSC Job Notification 2018 for Town Planner Vacancy is out. Interested candidates who are willing to get settled in the RPSC Department are suggested to check the RPSC Selection Rounds which are essential to shortlist the candidates. Rajasthan Public Service Commission Officials will conduct the RPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process to select the applied candidates. Following are the RPSC Recruitment Process details.
RPSC Town Planner Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- RPSC Notification 2018 Release Date: Updated Soon.
- Closing Date for Submitting the RPSC Application Form: Notify Soon.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
People who are curious to know about the salary details can go through this page for complete information. Check the RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018 Post Wise pay scale details from the below sections. RPSC Officials will provide the best salary to their employee’s Rs:8000. Refer the RPSC Official Notification for more details.
How to Apply RPSC Town Planner Notification 2018?
- Go to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Official Website @www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Check the RPSC Recruitment 2018 for Town Planner Posts.
- Download RPSC Town Planner Notification 2018 PDF.
- Eligible Applicants can apply for RPSC Town Planner Vacancy 2018.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the Application form with essential details.
- Attach the required documents to the RPSC application form.
- Cross check the RPSC Recruitment 2018 Town Planner Application form before submission.
- Finally, Submit the RPSC Application Form to complete the registration.
- Take a printout of the RPSC Application Form for future reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.