Sikkim TET 2018 (STET): Notification, Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates
Sikkim TET Notification 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Sikkim TET Notification 2018
- 1.1 Overview of Sikkim HRDD TET 2018 Recruitment
- 1.2 STET 2018 Notification | Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Details
- 1.3 Sikkim TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Selection Process
- 1.5 STET 2018: Sikkim TET 2018 Exam Dates
- 1.6 Sikkim TET Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Fill Sikkim TET 2018 Application Form?
Recently Sikkim TET Notification 2018 is Out! Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim has issued the new notification for the recruitment of Primary Teachers for Class 1st to 5th and Graduate (Elementary) teacher for Classes 6th to 8th Posts. Online Applications for Sikkim HRDD TET 2018 Recruitment will be available now and ends on 7th October 2018. Interested candidates can apply for the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 through www.sikkimhrdd.org. Go through the below sections to get Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Notification on this Free Job Alert page. As per the latest news, candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria given by the department in the official notification. After applying, submit the application to the given address below. Read this entire article to get complete details about STET 2018 Notification.
<<< New Sarkari Naukri Updates >>>
Overview of Sikkim HRDD TET 2018 Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim|
|Job Role||Teacher (Primary Teacher, Graduate Teacher)|
|Name of the Examination||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
|Starting Date of Application||Started Now|
|Closing Date to Apply||7th October 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
STET 2018 Notification | Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Details
Dreaming of Teaching Jobs? If yes! then Sikkim State has made an announcement regarding the recruitment of Teacher (Primary Teacher, Graduate Teacher) through Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. From past few years Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim hiring lakhs of candidates as Teachers. Now, this year the authority of HRDD is planning to fill up the huge no of teacher posts in the state. Interested candidates can enroll their names for STET Notification 2018 through online mode. The Sikkim Govt conducts STET to select the right candidate for the teaching post in the aided and non aided schools. Willing candidates can utilize this Sikkim HRDD Employment News Notification which is released @sikkimhrdd.org.
<<< Latest Current Affairs & GK >>>
Sikkim TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Primary Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST,OBC(Central),OBC(State) and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education ( D. El. Ed) / Passed in final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) / Passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduate Teacher for classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
- B.A./B.Sc./ with 50% marks, for unreserved candidates and 45 % in case of SC, ST, OBC(Central), OBC (State) and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.) (or) Two year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) (or) 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) (or) 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 38 years
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Selection Process
Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim is going to conduct the below round to select the new candidates for Teacher (Primary Teacher, Graduate Teacher) posts.
- Written test (Paper-I & Paper-II)
STET 2018: Sikkim TET 2018 Exam Dates
|Sikkim TET 2018||Important Dates|
|STET Notification Released Date||19th Sep 2018|
|Commencement of STET Online Application Form||19th Sep 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Sikkim TET Application Form||07th Oct 2018|
|Closing Date to Submit a hard copy of application along with documents||09th to 12th Sep 2018|
|Availability of Sikkim TET Admit Card||27th Oct 2018|
|Date of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2018||11th Nov 2018|
|Declaration of STET Result 2018||Updated Soon|
Sikkim TET Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
Applying candidates to the Sikkim TET Notification 2018 should pay Rs.400 in favor of Joint Director/Examinations, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the State(Account Number:0108102000006767).
How to Fill Sikkim TET 2018 Application Form?
- First of all open Human Resource Development Department Sikkim official portal – www.sikkimhrdd.org.
- On the home page, go to the News & Accouncement section.
- Then find out the latest Sikkim TET Notification 2018 PDF.
- Download and read the complete STET 2018 Notification to know the eligibility.
- Click on Apply online link, if you are eligible.
- Provide the required details in the Online Application without errors.
- Uploads scanned photograph and signature.
- Before submitting cross check the details entered in the application form.
- Save and Download Sikkim TET 2018 Application Form.
- Finally, Take a Print Copy of it and send application form along with the documents Room No.308 of HRDD Secretariat on or before 07th Oct 2018.
Download Sikkim TET 2018 Notification PDF => Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.