UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview of UKPSC Notification 2018 @ukpsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Lecturer Job Openings 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process – Latest UKPSC Sarkari Naukri 2018-19
- 1.5 Application Fee – UKPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.6 Steps to Fill UKPSC Lecturer Online Application 2018
- 1.7 Download Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Notification 2018
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification to hire new candidates for Lecturer Posts. Applicants who are in search of Latest Employment News can apply for UKPSC Notification 2018. To make your search easier and clear we have attached the direct link to download Uttarakhand PSC official notification which is uploaded at official website. According to the Latest Govt Jobs notification, data UKPSC is hiring people for 917 vacant posts. Interested candidates can apply for the Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 by ensuring their criteria through below sections. Only those candidates who satisfy the educational qualifications and age limit accordingly they are eligible to register online. Read this Free Job Alert Page in order to avoid mistakes while filling the online application form.
Now as per the UKPSC official announcement candidates should submit the application by on before the last. So know the online application date before going to apply for UKPSC Lecturer Job Openings 2018. If the candidates do not satisfy the given educational qualifications given by the officials they will be merely rejected to apply. They can refer the New Sarkari Naukri Updates regularly updated on our blog. As the mode of application is Online, applications are available at www.ukpsc.gov.in. For more info about Government Jobs in Uttarakhand candidates are advised to refer to our blog www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in. You can also go through the Latest Current Affairs & GK updates.
Overview of UKPSC Notification 2018 @ukpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Total Posts||917 Posts|
|Initial Date to Apply||4th September 2018|
|Application Closing Date||25th September 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Category of the Job||State Govt Jobs|
Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Details
New Job Careers at UKPSC! Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is going to hire the new candidates for filling up the Lecturer Posts. One of the best Govt Jobs opportunity for the job hunters in the recent time. Individuals who are willing to grab this chance can check out the detailed information about UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 in the below sections of this page.
- Name of the Post – Lecturer
- Number of Posts – 917 Posts
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
- Lecturer – Hindi (General): 121
- Lecturer – English (General): 93
- Lecturer – Sanskrit (General): 51
- Lecturer – Physics (General): 67
- Lecturer – Chemistry (General): 49
- Lecturer – Mathematics (General): 73
- Lecturer – Biology (General): 71
- Lecturer–Political Science (General Examination-2018): 71
- Lecturer – Economics (General): 45
- Lecturer – History (General): 39
- Lecturer – Geography (General): 92
- Lecturer – Sociology (General): 07
- Lecturer – Commerce (General): 02
- Lecturer – Agriculture (General): 01
- Lecturer – Hindi (Women’s Branch): 17
- Lecturer – English (Women’s Branch): 20
- Lecturer – Sanskrit (Women’s Branch): 12
- Lecturer – Physics (Women’s Branch): 23
- Lecturer – Chemistry (Women’s Branch): 12
- Lecturer – Biology (Women’s Branch): 10
- Lecturer-Political (Women’s Branch Examination-2018): 12
- Lecturer – Economics (Women’s Branch): 11
- Lecturer – History Special Subordinate Education Services Examination 2018 (Women’s Branch): 11
- Lecturer – Geography (Women’s Branch): 06
- Lecturer – Psychology (Women’s Branch): 01
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Lecturer Job Openings 2018
Ensure your criteria to apply for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 from the below particulars. Check out the required education and age.
- Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- LT Diploma from recognized College/ Institution by Government Or B.Ed Degree from the recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 years.
Selection Process – Latest UKPSC Sarkari Naukri 2018-19
In order to pick out the skilled and talented candidates, the officials of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is going to conduct the following rounds.
- On the basis of Screening Exam (Written Exam)
Application Fee – UKPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Applicants need to pay the nonrefundable application fee as given below to register for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018. Remit the fee as per your category through proper mode.
- General Category – Rs.100/-.
- OBC – Rs.60/-.
- SC/ST – Rs.60/-.
- PWD – No application fee.
- Ex-Serviceman in Army – Rs.60/-.
Steps to Fill UKPSC Lecturer Online Application 2018
- Visit official web portal of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Then the UKPSC home page will be shown on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab in the official page and find out the UKPSC Notification 2018 for 917 posts.
- If you find, download UKPSC Advt and Read it.
- Fill up the application form with the accurate details.
- Upload essential documents at the time of applying.
- Verify details and submit the application before the last date.
- Finally, take a print copy of UKPSC for the further reference.