UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS J Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Latest Uttar Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UP Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for UP PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Important Dates for UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
- 1.6 Steps to Fill UPPSC Civil Judge Online Application 2018
- 1.7 Download UPPSC PCS Advertisement 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Very Good news for the UP Govt Jobs seekers who are looking for jobs in the state. Officials of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UP PSC) have recently come up with the most recent Employment News for 610 vacant posts. Have a glance look at the Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 which is released for Civil Judge Posts in various trades. Apply for latest State Govt Jobs from link attached below. You can also check Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2018 for more info released on the official site at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
In the meantime, get to know all the details regarding UP PSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Notification like Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualifications and Age Limit), Selection Process, Application Process, Application Fee, and PayScale offered by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UP PSC). Next coming to the second vital criteria, Age Limit which is mandatory for every candidate to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018.
Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS J Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||610 Vacancies|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date||11th September 2018|
|Closing Date||8th October 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||16th December 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||Update Soon|
Latest Uttar Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 Details
Exciting Govt Jobs opportunity from UP PSC. The above-given table depicts all the detailed information regarding the Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Here in the below this Free Job Alert article, candidates will find the essential information about the UP PSC Civil Judge Notification 2018. To make your search easier, we have mentioned we direct links at the bottom of this article to download the UPPSC official notification. Moreover, officials have confirmed done in Online Mode. You can also check out Latest Uttar Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 Details given below before going to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018.
Name Of The Post: Judicial Service Civil Judge
Number of Posts: 610
Eligibility Criteria for UP Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
Go through the required eligibility criteria given by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UP PSC) in the official notification to apply for UP PSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018.
- Applicants have to complete Bachelors of Law from the established by Law in UP. For more details refer UPPSC Official Notification.
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum AGe: 35 Years
Selection Process for UP PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UP PSC) officials will shortlist the candidates by conducting the following rounds. Only those candidates who clear the below given rounds will get the job at Uttar Pradesh PSC.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Important Dates for UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
|Official UP PCS J Notification 2018 Advt Released Date||9th Sept 2018|
|Starting Date to fill UPPSC PCS J Online Application Form 2018||11th September 2018|
|UPPSC PCS Exam 2018 Online Registration End Date||8th October 2018|
|Last Date to pay the Fee||8th October 2018|
|UP PCS 2018 Exam Date (Preliminary)||16th December 2018|
|UPPSC PCS 2018 Exam Date||Update Soon|
Steps to Fill UPPSC Civil Judge Online Application 2018
- Visit official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – www.uppsc.nic.in.
- Then the UPPSC home page will be shown on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab in the official page and find out the UPPSC Notification 2018 for 917 posts.
- If you find, download UPPSC Advt and Read it.
- Fill up the application form with the accurate details.
- Upload essential documents at the time of applying.
- Verify details & submit the UPPSC application before the last date.
- Finally, take a print copy of UPPSC for the further reference.