Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Brief Info about AP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.2 Latest AP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
- 1.3 AP Police Station Fire Officer Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- 1.5 New Jobs at AP Police @www.appolice.gov.in – Application Fee
- 1.6 How to Fill AP Police Asst Public Prosecutor Online Application Form 2018?
Andhra Pradesh Police Department has started inviting Online applications for Sub Inspector (Station Fire Officer) Posts. Recently the officials of AP Police has published the EmPloyment News Notification @www.appolice.gov.in. So candidates who are the residency of Andhra Pradesh state and completed their graduation degree can apply for AP Police Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018. Hence, the total of 3471 vacant posts is released under this Free Job Alert Notification. The authority of AP Police is planning to fill up the Station Fire Officer posts at Andhra Pradesh. So interested contenders can ensure their eligibility criteria which includes education qualifications and age limit can submit their application form through Online mode.
A total number of vacancies announced through Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2018 is 3471 posts. If you are willing to apply for the AP Police Station Fire Officer Jobs 2018, check the online application forms available on AP Police official website @www.appolice.gov.in. We are updating the direct links to downloading the AP Police Official Notification along with Online Application Form at the end of this article. Carry the filled online application to the higher authorities of AP Police while attending for the Interview.
Brief Info about AP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Police Department (AP Police)|
|Post Names||Sub Inspector (Station Fire Officer) Posts|
|Number of Posts||3471 Posts|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date||5th November 2018|
|Last Date||24th November 2018|
Latest AP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
Want to grab the Govt Jobs at Andhra Pradesh State? Then we came up with the new Govt job alert from the AP Police. In the recent times, Andhra Pradesh Police Department has dispatched the Sarkari Naukri Notification 2018 at its website regarding the recruitment of 3471 Station Fire Officer Posts. If you are interested in this AP Police Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018, then submit your application @www.appolice.gov.in as per your selected location.
Name of the Post – Sub Inspector (Station Fire Officer)
No of Available Posts – 3471 Posts
Postwise Vacancy Details
- S.I Civil-150 Posts
- RSI (AR) -75 Posts
- RSI (PSC)-75 Posts
- Station Fire Officer-20 Posts
- Dy. Jailor-10 Posts
- Dy. Jailor-04 Posts
- Asstt. Public Prosecutor-50 Posts
- PC(Civil)- 1600 Posts
- PC(AR)-300 Posts
- PC(APSC)-300 Posts
- Warder (Male)-100 Posts
- Warder (Female)-23 Posts
- Fireman -400 Posts
- Driver Operators-30 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police -150 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department-75 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSC) (Men) in Police Department-75 Posts
- Deputy Jailors (Men) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department -10 Posts
- Deputy Jailors (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department-4 Posts
- Station Fire Officers in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department (Men)-20 Posts
AP Police Station Fire Officer Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
Graduation Degree / SSC/ Inter from a recognized Institute and Engineering are eligible to apply for AP Police Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018. Refer to AP Police official Notification for more details
- Minimum Age limit – 18 Years
AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
All the registered candidates to the posts of Sub Inspector (Asst Public Prosecutor) will get shortlisted based on the performance in the below mentioned rounds. To pick up the applicants, the recrutiment board of AP Police is going to conduct the rounds.
- Written Test
New Jobs at AP Police @www.appolice.gov.in – Application Fee
Do you want to apply for AP Police Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018? Then, first of all, applicants need to pay the following given non-refundable fees through proper mode. Pay the application fee as per applicants category while applying for the AP Police Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018.
- For General category candidates: Rs:600
- For SC / ST: Rs:300
How to Fill AP Police Asst Public Prosecutor Online Application Form 2018?
- Firstly, Log on to the AP Police official website – www.appolice.gov.in
- Find out the Advt of AP Police Recruitment 2018 for 3471 Asst Public Prosecutor Posts on the home page.
- Download AP Police Official notification and Read throughly to know the eligibility criteria.
- Then click on the Apply Online link and Fill up the application with all required details.
- Upload scanned copies of documents while applying.
- Then, submit the duly filled AP Police application before the closing date.
- At last, take the hard copy of the Bank Note application form for future reference