Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Central Railway Electrical Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Central Railway Trade Apprentice Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Board of Central Railway
- 1.8 Online Process for Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download Central Railway Recruitment 2018
The Board of Central Railway had released the notification for various Trade Apprentice posts. Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 is about to fill up the 1047 Apprentice Posts. Individuals who had retired from the Railway Dept only eligibile to apply for Central Railway Apprentice Careers 2018. As per the news, the Starting date for online application form submission is 12th November 2018. And, the final date of Central Railway Apprentice application form is 30th November 2018. The further information about Central Railway Careers had updated below. Most of the Railway Government Job seekers were looking for Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018. The Government of Central Railway will recruit the candidates by merit list and certificate verification. Check eligibility, selection process, pay scale, important dates and other details from the below sections of this page. Moreover, you can bookmark our page to receive the latest government job updates, syllabus and previous papers. Also, Go through the following section for more information.
Central Railway Electrical Notification 2018 – Brief Info
|Name of Organization||Board of Central Railway|
|No. of Vacancy||1047|
|Name of Posts||Various Retired Staffs|
|Job Status||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Submission Starting Date||12th Nov 2018|
|Application Submission Closing Date||30th Nov 2018|
Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Details
Are you looking for Apprentice Jobs? Then you were in the right place. Here you can find out the department wise vacancy details. Also, Check eligibilities and apply before the last date.
Total no.of Vacancy: 1047 Posts
Name of Post: Various Retired Staffs
|Department wise Vacancy||No. of Posts|
|Mechanical(CDO LIT/ DSL CLA)||136|
Latest Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are willing to work for Board of Central Railway should possess the below given educational qualifications and age limits as per the organization rules.
Retired Staff from Mumbai Division of Central Railways and from the same category and the same department for which notification is issued are only eligible to apply for Central Railway Jobs 2018. For more details of check official notification.
- Maximum Age: 65 years
Application Fee for Central Railway Trade Apprentice Careers 2018
To know about the application fee details, candidates need to download and go through the official notification. If there is any fee, need to be paid through online only.
Selection Procedure for Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2018
Board of Central Railway will select the applicants based on the Interview.
Important Dates for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12th November 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30th Nov 2018|
Pay Scale Offered By Board of Central Railway
The Department of Board of Central Railway will give a monthly stipend for the final shortlisted candidates. The details are given in this section. For more details, kindly visit the Central Railway official web portal.
Online Process for Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates may apply online at Central Railway website (direct link is given below) from 12th November 2018 to 30th Nov 2018. To know other details about submitting an online application, follow the given steps to complete the online process.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Download Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 from here.
- Before applying to Central Railway Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on “Click on New Registration,” if you are a new user.
- Complete the Central Railway Registration & Click on “Submit.”
- After Registration on Central Railway, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the Central Railway application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Central Railway Online application for future use.
Divisional Railway Manager(P),
Mumbai Division, Central railway.