Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 | Apply Through Online For DHC Judicial Service Posts
Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 High Court of Delhi Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Delhi HC Judicial Service Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest High Court of Delhi Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Application Fee For Delhi HC Delhi Judicial Service Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for Delhi HC Judicial Service Careers 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Pay Scale Offered By High Court of Delhi
- 1.9 How To Apply For Delhi HC Judicial Service Jobs 2018
Good News Applicants!!! High Court of Delhi had announced the Latest Employment Notification. The Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 is about to fill up the 147 Judicial Service Positions. Applicants who had the desired qualifications can apply online for Delhi HC Judicial Service Jobs 2018. The officials will accept the online applications from 22nd November 2018. And the final date for application form submission is 22nd December 2018. Also, Go through the given eligibility criteria, age limits and other details. Also, Download Syllabus and previous papers from our blog www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in. Candidates for Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 can apply online and start the exam preparation without any late. The Government will shortlist the candidates who score the best marks in the online examination. Apply Online for 147 Judicial Service Posts in Delhi HC Delhi, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Delhi (Delhi HC), Delhi from 22nd November 2018 to 22nd December 2018 till 11:59 AM for 147 vacancies.
High Court of Delhi Notification 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Post name||Judicial Service|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||22nd November 2018|
|Last Date||22nd December 2018|
Delhi HC Judicial Service Vacancy 2018 Details
Are you looking for Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi? Then, Go through this section to know about the Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 notification details which we had given below. Also, Check eligibility and other information.
Post Name: Judicial Service
Total No Of Vacancies: 147.
Latest High Court of Delhi Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 should possess the following eligibility conditions as per the norms of the organization. Candidates should also have the relevant experience in the respective field.
- A person who is Practicing as an advocate in India or who qualified to be admitted as an advocate under Act 1961. For more details Refer official notification.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||35 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for Government Servants and employees of DHC Corporation|
Application Fee For Delhi HC Delhi Judicial Service Vacancies 2018
Job aspirants willing to apply for Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 should pay the examination fee through debit card, credit card, net banking or pay offline Through E Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – ₹200
- All other categories – ₹1000
Selection Procedure for Delhi HC Judicial Service Careers 2018
The Government of High Court of Delhi will soon conduct the various screening rounds for filling up the 147 Judicial Service Vacant positions. The selection rounds will be as follows.
- Written Exam.
Important Dates for Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018
The officials of Delhi HC Delhi will receive the online applications in between the mentioned dates. Applications received after the due date mere rejected by the officials. To Know further details, refer to the following sections of this page.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 22nd November 2018
- Last Date for Application Submission – 22nd December 2018
Pay Scale Offered By High Court of Delhi
The Delhi HC Delhi Department willing to recruit the best candidates for Judicial Service Posts. Candidates who got shortlisted for Judicial Service Posts will receive the ₹56,100 to 177500 per month according to the rules.
How To Apply For Delhi HC Judicial Service Jobs 2018
- Initially, open the Delhi HC web portal, www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page, Go to recruitments
- Search and Download the Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018
- Read all the instructions carefully and check your eligibility.
- If eligible, Click on apply online.
- Fill the application form with valid details.
- Also, Pay the examination fee through online.
- Next, Upload required documents to the application form.
- Cross check all the details and click submit.
- Download and save a copy of the application for future reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.