Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Notification 2018
- 1.2 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Rojgar Bharti 2018 Vacancy
- 1.3 Eligibility | Latest Jobs at Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam 2018
- 1.4 Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship Notification 2018 Application Fee
- 1.5 Selection Process Indian Navy Visakhapatnam Ex-Naval Apprentice Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.7 Pay Scale Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy 2018
- 1.8 Steps to Fill Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Online Application
- 1.9 Download Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Job Notification 2018
Wow! Latest India Navy Employment News Notification at Visakhapatnam region. Passionate candidates who want to serve the nation can utilize this Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018. Through Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprentices (Amendment) Act 2014 the officials are planning to hire candidates for Apprenticeship Training. Applications are invited from Govt Jobs hunters for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Notification 2018 through both Offline and Online @www.indiannavy.nic.in. For the year 2019-20/21 batches, the board is going to fill up the 275 vacant posts.
Hence, Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Rojgar Bharti 2018 applications will be received only from ITI qualified Indian National candidates. Let’s know about this Free Job Alert Notification details from here. The online process will start from 14th November 2018 and end on 5th December 2018. Interested candidates can fill the application for this Sarkari Naukri Notification by ensuring the desirable criteria given in the below sections. Check out the Designated Trade wise vacancy details provided below before applying. Apply Online/Offline for Latest Jobs at Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam 2018.
|Board Name||Indian Navy – Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam|
|Name of the Post||Ex-Naval Apprentice, Boat Crew Personnel|
|No of Vacancies||275 Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test, Personal Interview round|
|Job Location||Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam|
Hey Readers! Recently Indian Navy – Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam invited applications from ITI qualified candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the following designated trades at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam for the year 2019-20/21 batches. So interested candidates can check out this latest Indian Navy Jobs Notification details on this page.
- Name of the Post – Ex-Naval Apprentice, Boat Crew Personnel
- No of Vacancies – 275 Posts
|Designated Trade||Relevant ITI Trades||No of Vacancies|
|One Year Training (2019 – 20 Batch)|
|Electronics Mechanic||Electronics Mechanic & Mechanic (Radio & T.V.)||25|
|Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||08|
|Painter (General)||Painter (General)||14|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Welder (Gas & Electric)||20|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Sheet Metal Worker||28|
|R & AC Mechanic||R & AC Mechanic||17|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||Mechanic (Diesel)||20|
|Mechanic MTM||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||06|
|Pattern Maker||Pattern Maker||03|
|Forger and Heat Treater||Forger and Heat Treater||03|
|Two Years Training (2019 – 21 Batch)|
|Pipe Fitter||Pipe Fitter||15|
- Applicants should possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades are eligible to apply for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – Born between 01 Apr 1998 to 01 Apr 2005
- SC / ST – Born between 01 Apr 1993 to 01 Apr 2005
Age Relaxation details
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- Want to apply for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018? then you should pay a certain amount of application fee to the board as per your category. To know the application fee details refer the official notification PDF.
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
- Personal Interview
- Official Notification Advt Issued Date – 13th November 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission – 14th November 2018
- Last Date to Submit Online Application – 05th December 2018
- Offline Application Submission Closing Date – 12th December 2018
- Date of Written Examination for All Trades – 31st January 2019
- Declaration of Written Exam Results – 01st February 2019
Indian Navy – Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam will provide the monthly pay scale based on the GoI Gazette Notification No. 492 dated 22 Sep 2014. Moreover, the current stipend rates are based on AP Govt. Gazette Notification No. 1149 dated 30 Mar 2017.
- Open the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam official web portal – www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Hit on the Apprentice module and go to Candidate Registration which will appear in the topdown menu.
- Fill up the complete details like personal, contact details, qualification (academic & technical both) and trade preference.
- And then, successfully completed the Apprentice Activation process.
- Download the application which is attached to the official notification.
- Fill the complete application form without mistakes.
- Send the application with all relevant documents to the below address by post.
The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship),
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School,
VM Naval Base S.O., P.O.,
Visakhapatnam – 530 014,