Tamil Nadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018 | 41 Vacancies of TNPSC Asst Engineer, Principal Jobs, Apply Online
Tamil Nadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Tamil Nadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TNPSC Assistant Engineer (Industries) Recruitment 2018 | 41 Vacancies
- 1.2 TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Selection Process
- 1.5 New Jobs at TNPSC @www.tnpscexams.net – Application Fee
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered By Tamilnadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply for TNPSC Principal, Assistant Engineer posts 2018
- 1.8 How to Fill TNPSC Assistant Engineer Online Application Form 2018?
Tamil Nadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: If you are surfing the internet for Latest Employment News in Central Govt Department? Here is excellent news for you. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (Tamil Nadu PSC) providing an employment opportunity for the applicants who are searching for Graduate Jobs in Govt Sector. Tamil Nadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018 is a golden opportunity for the applicants. Tamil Nadu PSC Officials are planning to hire the applicants for Assistant Engineer Posts. A total number of vacancies announced through Tamil Nadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018 is 41 posts. If you are willing to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018, check the online application forms are available on its official website @tnpscexams.net.
Only the Candidates who have the Eligibility Criteria to apply should register Online for the Tamil Nadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018. The Online Application form of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 must submit from 24th November 2018 to 26th December 2018. Complete Details like Educational Details, Vacancy Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale Details of TN PSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 had given below. For more Details of Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018, Candidates can check the Complet Details of TN PSC Recruitment 2018 Refer Official Website or Official Notification.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer (Industries) Recruitment 2018 | 41 Vacancies
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Available Posts||Assistant Engineer and Principal Jobs|
|No of Posts||41 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||24th November 2018|
|Last Date||26th December 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||24Years to 30 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination and Interview|
TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Want to grab the Govt Jobs at Tamilnadu State? We came up with new Govt job alert from the TNPSC. In the recent times, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has dispatched the Sarkari Naukri Notification 2018 at its website regarding the recruitment of 41 Assistant Engineer Posts. If you are interested in this Tamil Nadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018, then submit your application @www.tnpscexams.net as per your selected location.
Name of the Post – AE (Assistant Engineer)
No of Available Posts – 41 Posts
TNPSC Asst Engineer (Industries) Jobs Vacancy Details
|S.NO||NAME OF POST||NO. OF POST|
|1||Principal, Industrial Training Institute or Assistant Director of Training||09|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Industries)||32|
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have the Age Limits & Educational Qualifications as mentioned below to apply for the TNPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification For TNPSC AE Recruitment
- Applicants should have the degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology of any recognized University / Institution under the view of All India Council for Technical Education.
Age Limit For Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment 2018
|S.NO||NAME OF POST||AGE LIMIT|
|1||Principal, Industrial Training Institute / Asst Director of Training||24 years to 30 years|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Industries)||18 years to 35 years|
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Selection Process
All the registered contenders to the posts of Asst Engineer will get shortlisted based on the performance in the below rounds. To pick up the applicants, the recrutiment board of TNPSC is going to conduct the rounds.
- Written Test
- Oral Test
New Jobs at TNPSC @www.tnpscexams.net – Application Fee
Do you want to apply for Odisha Tamilnadu PSC AE Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018? Pay the application fees as per applicants category while applying for the Tamilnadu PSC AE Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018.
|S.no||Type of fee||Application Fee|
|1||Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-.|
|2||Examination Fee||Rs. 200 (150 for Assistant Engineer)|
Pay Scale Offered By Tamilnadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will pay the best pay scale for the selected candidates as mentioned below:
|NAME OF POST||SCALE OF PAY|
|Industrial Training Institute / Assistant Director of Training||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500 (Level 22) as per the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017|
|Assistant Engineer (Industries)||Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500 (Level 20) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017|
Important Dates to apply for TNPSC Principal, Assistant Engineer posts 2018
Job Seekers must remember the dates given below to apply for the TNPSC Asst engineer (Industries) Recruitment 2018.
|1||Starting Date to Apply Online||26th November 2018|
|2||Closing Date to Apply Online||24th December 2018|
|3||Last date for the payment of fees through Bank (SBI / Indian Bank)||27th December 2018|
|Dates of Written Examination|
|4||Paper-I (Basics of Engineering)||02nd March 2019 from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|5||Paper – II (General Studies)||02nd March 2019 from 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
How to Fill TNPSC Assistant Engineer Online Application Form 2018?
- Firstly, Log on to the TNPSC official website – www.tnpscexams.net
- Find out the Advt of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for 60 Assistant Engineer Posts on the home page.
- Download TNPSC Official notification and Read throughly to know the eligibility criteria.
- Then click on the Apply Online link and Fill up the application with all required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents while applying.
- Then, submit the duly filled TNPSC application before the closing date
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.