HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of HPPSC Excise Inspectors Notification 2019
- 1.2 HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Job Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 Himachal Pradesh PSC Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Jobs 2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 Himachal Pradesh Excise Inspectors Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 HPPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- 1.7 HPPSC Excise Inspectors Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Fill HP Election Kanungo Application Form?
Today’s article is about HPPSC Jobs 2019. People waiting for any Latest Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh State can apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2019 available here. Here we have disclosed the brief information about HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification announced in recent days. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Officials has advertised the job vacancies regarding Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies, Election Kanungo Posts. Through, HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2019, Board Authority of HPPSC will hire 20 Excise Inspectors Posts. All the desirous candidates for HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2019 should apply for HPPSC Free Job Alert 2019. Candidates can find the HPPSC Excise Inspectors Application Form from on its official portal @www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 13th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019.
Hurry Up!!1 Eligible and interested applicants can fill the HPPSC Application Forms within closing dates. Submit the filled application forms to the higher officials within closing dates. Read the entire page for more details about Himachal Pradesh Excise Inspectors Job Notification 2019 such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Important Dates, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc on this page.
Overview of HPPSC Excise Inspectors Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies, Election Kanungo Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Type||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||13th December 2018|
|Last Date||02nd January 2019|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Job Vacancy 2019 Details
HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Notification 2019 is an excellent opportunity for the job seekers looking for Graduate Jobs. Apply for HPPSC Excise Inspectors Recruitment 2019 through online mode. Prior applying for HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2018, applicants are advised to check the recruitment details which are enclosed below.
Post Name: Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies, Election Kanungo Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 21 Posts.
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors Posts: 10 Vacancies.
- Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies Posts: 04 Vacancies.
- Election Kanungo Posts: 06 Vacancies.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for HPPSC Jobs 2019 must hold a Bachelor degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Jobs 2019 Application Fee
Applicants willing to apply for HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Jobs 2019? Then, We suggest the candidates to check the payment of registration fee or application fee in order to apply for HPPSC Notification 2019. Refer the official notification for detailed information.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For Gen / SC / ST / OBC BPL Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of H.P Candidates: NILL
Himachal Pradesh Excise Inspectors Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Applicants of Himachal Pradesh Excise Inspectors Recruitment 2019 Notification are suggested to participate in the selection rounds conducted by the HPPSC Officials to select the eligible applicants. In the below sections, we have disclosed the Himachal Pradesh PSC Inspector Recruitment 2019 Selection Rounds available here.
- Screening Test
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply for HPPSC Jobs 2019: 13th December 2018.
- Closing Date to Submit the Application Form: 02nd January 2019.
HPPSC Excise Inspectors Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
Selected applicants for HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Jobs will receive an excellent package from the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Officials based on their position selected. Following are the Post Wise HPPSC Excise Inspectors Recruitment 2019 Salary details.
- For Excise & Taxation Inspectors Jobs: Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Rs. 3,600(G.P)
- For Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies Jobs: Rs. 16,600/- per month
- For Election Kanungo Jobs: Rs. 11,910/- per month
How to Fill HP Election Kanungo Application Form?
- Open the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website @www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Check the HP Taxation Inspectors Advertisement 2019 on the home page.
- Download Himachal Pradesh Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2019 PDF.
- Read the HP Election Kanungo Recruitment 2019 Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can apply for HPPSC Excise Inspector Vacancy 2019.
- Now, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application Form with mandatory details.
- Make the Payment of Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Cross check the HPPSC Taxation Inspectors Online Application Form.
- Finally, Submit the Himachal Pradesh Election Kanungo Application Form within the closing dates.
Download Here >> Himachal Pradesh Taxation Inspectors Notification 2019