Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy Sailors Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Oct 2019 Batch Recruitment
- 1.2 Indian Naval SSR Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Indian Naval Department Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For Indian Naval Senior Secondary Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Indian Naval Department Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Indian Naval Department Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 Online Process to Apply For Indian Navy Sailors Careers 2018
Good News Applicants!!! Indian Naval Department had disclosed the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018. The advertisement is about to fill up the 3400 SSR(Senior Secondary Recruitment ) Posts. Interested candidates can refer the below table to know the complete vacancy details. The Department of Indian Naval Department invites online applications from eligible participants from 14th December 2018 to 30th December 2018. Canddiates who want to work for the Indian Naval Department must submit the Indian Navy Sailors Application Form on or before last date. Further details regarding the Indian Navy Careers 2018 will be available in the following sections of this page. Indian Naval SSR Recruitment 2018 provides a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for Central Government jobs. Willing contenders who have met the eligibility as mentioned in Indian Naval SSR Bharti 2018 Notification can apply before the deadline. Other details regarding Indian Naval SSR 3400 Post Bharti 2018 like age limit, educational qualification, application fees and how to apply for Indian Naval posts are given below.
|Organization Name.||Indian Navy (Indian Naval Department)|
|Available Posts||Sailors for Artificer Apprentice AA, Matric Recruit (MR), Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) Posts.|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Starting Date.||14th December 2018|
|Last Date||20th December 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India.|
|No Of Posts||3400|
|Age Limit||Refer below|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, and Medical Standards|
Individuals who are in search of Central Government Jobs can apply for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018. As per the Indian Naval notification, the available vacant positions are as follows.
Post Name: SSR
Total No Of Vacancies: 3400
|S.NO||NAME OF THE POST||NO. OF POST|
|1||Sailors(Matric Recruit(MR) Aug 2019||400|
|2||Sailors(Artificer Apprentice(AA) Aug 2019||500|
|3||Sailors(Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)) Oct 2019||2500|
Applicants for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 should possess the below educational qualifications and age limits as per the advertisement. To know further details, refer to the official notification.
- Applicants have to complete their 10 th or Intermediate with the minimum percentage. Refer Naval Sailor Recruitment official notification for more details.
- Refer official notification for age limit details.
|SAILORS||TYPE OF ENTRY||WITHOUT GLASSES||WITH GLASSES|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Job applicants need to Pay the Exam Fee online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. Applicants have to remit(pay) the application fee as fixed by the officials while applying for Indian Naval Department Vacancy 2018
|1||Gen/ OBC||Rs.. 205|
|2||SC/ ST||No. Fee|
The Recruitment Board of Navy will conduct the different screening rounds for the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 registered candidates. The selection rounds will be as follows
- written Examination
The Indian Naval Department invites only online applications from eligible candidates in the mentioned dates.
|1||Starting Date to Apply Online||14th December 2018|
|2||Closing Date to Apply Online||30th December 2018|
Final Shortlisted candidates for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 should receive the best package from the government of Navy Indian Naval Department. Also, You may get the other allowances as per the organization rules.
|S.NO||NAME OF THE POST||QUALIFICATION|
During the initial training, a stipend of Rs.14,600 PM will be admissible. On the successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level III of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). Also, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200 plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs.6200 per month plus DA (as applicable)
- Firstly, visit the official portal i.e, www.indiannaval.nic.in
- In the homepage of the Indian Navy official portal will display on the screen.
- Search for the related link “Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment for SSR Posts 2018” on the homepage.
- Read the complete information provided in the official Indian Naval SSR Notification 2018 Pdf.
- If eligible, then fill the Indian Naval SSR Recruitment 2018 Application form with all the required details.
- Submit the Indian Naval SSR Bharti 2018 Application From before the due date.