Social Welfare Manipur Recruitment 2019 | 174 DEO, Consultant, Block Coordinator & Other Posts | Apply Offline
Manipur Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Manipur Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Directorate of Social Welfare Notification 2019 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Social Welfare Manipur DEO, Consultant Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Social Welfare Imphal Vacancy 2019
- 1.4 Directorate of Social Welfare Job Openings 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 socialwelfaremanipur.nic.in 147 DEO Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- 1.6 Department of Social Welfare Manipur Offers Pay Scale
- 1.7 Important Dates Social Welfare Imphal Block Coordinator Notification 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply for Social Welfare Imphal DEO, Consultant & Peon Job Openings 2019
- 1.9 Download Social Welfare Department Govt of Manipur Recruitment 2019
Apply Offline for Manipur Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2019: Recently the authority of the Department of Social Welfare, Manipur has circulated the Latest Employment News Notification. Participants can check out the complete details about the Directorate of Social Welfare Notification 2019 on this page. Moreover, this Manipur Govt Jobs notification is announced for 147 DEO, Consultant, Block Coordinator, District Coordinator, District Project Assistant & Other Posts. So dont waste your valuable time and start downloading the application form in prescribed format through www.socialwelfaremanipur.nic.in or https://manipur.gov.in/. The scheduled dates to submit an application for this Govt Jobs notification is 9th Jan 2019 to 31st Jan 2019. After filling the application form candidates should send their applications to the below mentioned postal address.
Directorate of Social Welfare Notification 2019 – Brief Info
|Authority Name||Department of Social Welfare, Manipur|
|Name of the Posts||DEO, Consultant, Block Coordinator, District Coordinator, District Project Assistant & Other|
|Number of Posts||147 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Initial Date to Apply||9th Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||31st Jan 2019|
|Work Location||Imphal, Manipur|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Official Portal||www.socialwelfaremanipur.nic.in or https://manipur.gov.in/|
Social Welfare Manipur DEO, Consultant Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Latest Free Job Alert for the Manipur Job Hunters! Department of Social Welfare, Manipur has invited offline applications for the below mentioned posts. All the interested candidates can apply by selecting their desired post from the list before 31st Jan 2019. Excellent opportunity for those candidates who have completed 10th Class, Diploma, Any Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma, CA/ CS/ CMA. Read out this complete Sarkari Naukri page to know more details.
Name of the Post – DEO, Consultant, Block Coordinator, District Coordinator, District Project Assistant & Other
No of Vacancies – 147 Posts
State Nutrition Resource Centre (SNRC):
- Accountant-01 Post
- Consultant(Capacity Building &BCC)-01 Post
- Consultant(Procurement)-01 Post
- Project Associate-01 Post
- Secretarial Assistant/ DEO-02 Posts
- Consultant(Planning, Monitoring Evaluation)-01 Post
- Consultant(Health &Nutrition)-01 Post
- Office Messenger/Peon-02 Posts
- Consultant(Financial Management)-01 Post
District Level Help Desk, NNM:
- District ProjectAssistant-13 Posts
- DistrictCoordinator-13 Posts
Block Level Help Desk, NNM:
- BPA/Block ProjectAssistant-38 Posts
- Block Coordinator-36 Posts
State PMMVY Cell:
- State Programme Coordinator-01 Post
- SPA/State Programme Assistant-01 Post
District PMMVY Cell:
- District Programme Coordinator-16 Posts
- DPA/District Programme Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Social Welfare Imphal Vacancy 2019
State Nutrition Resource Centre (SNRC)
- Accountant– PG degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA-Inter/ CA Inter.
- Project Associate– Graduate in Computer Science or IT.
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring Evaluation)-PG degree/diploma in Management/ Computer Applications/Computer Science or B.Tech/BE in IT/ Computer Engineering or PG in Science
- Consultant (Health & Nutrition)-PG degree in Nutrition/ Public Health/ Social Sciences/ Rural Development Community Medicine
- Secretarial Assistant/ DEO-Graduate.
- Consultant (Financial Management)– CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance).
- Consultant (Procurement)-PG degree in Social Sciences/ Health Communication/ Mass Communication/ Rural Development
- Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC)-PG degree in Social Sciences/ Health Communication/ Mass Communication/ Rural Development.
- Office Messenger/Peon-Matric.
District Level Help Desk, NNM
- District Coordinator-Graduate or Certification/ Diploma in Computer Science or IT
- DPA/District Project Assistant-Graduate Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in Management/Social Sciences/ Nutrition
Block Level Help Desk, NNM
- Block Coordinator/Block Project Assistant-Graduate
State PMMVY Cell
- SPA/State Programme Assistant/District Programme Assistant-Graduate
- State Programme Coordinator/District Programme Coordinator-PG in Social Science/Life Science/Nutrition/Medicine/ Health Management/ Social Work
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years.
Directorate of Social Welfare Job Openings 2019 Selection Process
- The candidate’s selection for DEO, Consultant, Block Coordinator, District Coordinator, District Project Assistant & Other posts will be done through Interview.
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST & OBC Applicants: Rs.300/-.
Department of Social Welfare Manipur Offers Pay Scale
- Participants who got selected for the Manipur Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2019 will receive an attractive pay scale of Rs. 60000/- as per the rules of the department.
Important Dates Social Welfare Imphal Block Coordinator Notification 2019
|Social Welfare Imphal Advt Published Date||09th January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline for Social Welfare Imphal Jobs||09th January 2019|
|Manipur Social Welfare Dept Application Submission||31st January 2019|
How to Apply for Social Welfare Imphal DEO, Consultant & Peon Job Openings 2019
- Log on to the Department of Social Welfare, Manipur official portal – www.socialwelfaremanipur.nic.in or www.manipur.gov.in.
- Find out the Department of Social Welfare Manipur Recruitment 2019 Advt for 147 Posts
- Go through the details mentioned in the Official Notification PDF.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria for Department of Social Welfare Jobs.
- If you’re eligible, then download prescribed format of application form.
- Fill up the application with all required details and remit the application fee as mentioned.
- Attach the necessary documents to the application and send it to the below provided address before the last date.
Office of the Social Welfare,
Directorate Head Quarter,
Near 2nd MR Gate, AT Line, Imphal.
Download Social Welfare Department Govt of Manipur Recruitment 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.