MPSC Group B Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 555 PSI, STI, ASO Jobs
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPSC Group B Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Maharashtra Subordinate Services Mains Notification 2019 Details
- 1.2 MPSC Group B Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Maharashtra PSC Group B Job Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 MPSC Group B Notification 2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 Maharashtra PSC PSI ASO Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.7 How to Apply MPSC ASO Recruitment 2019?
Hello Folks, Are you excited to know the Latest Employment News announced by MPSC Officials? What are you waiting? In this article, we have listed out the complete details about MPSC Group B Recruitment 2019 Notification. In the recent days, most of the applicants are interested to apply for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. For the sake of applicants, MPSC Officials has published the job advertisement to recruit the applicants for Police Sub-Inspector (PSI), State Tax Officer (STI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts to fill 555 vacancies. You can find the MPSC PSI ASO Online Application Forms on its authoritative portal @www.mpsc.gov.in from 09th January 2019 to 29th January 2019. Get the Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Free Job Alert 2019 on this page.
Maharashtra Subordinate Services Mains Notification 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Police Sub-Inspector (PSI), State Tax Officer (STI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||555 Posts|
|Job Type||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||09th January 2019|
|Last Date||29th January 2019|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Maharashtra PSC Board Authority has came up with an exciting job notification to hire the applicants for various 555 PSI, STI, ASO Posts. You can apply for MPSC Group B Notification 2019 through online mode. But, before applying for MPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification check the vacancy details which are listed below.
Post Name: Police Sub-Inspector (PSI), State Tax Officer (STI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 555 Posts.
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|General Administration Department|
|सहायक कक्ष अधिकारी||24|
|State Tax Inspector||35|
|Police Sub Inspector||496|
Maharashtra PSC Group B Job Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Willing to enroll for Maharashtra PSC Group B Recruitment 2019 Notification? If Yes, Every aspirants must possess the below mentioned qualifications along with age limitations. Refer the official notification for more information about MPSC Qualifications.
- Graduate From An Authorised Board Or University with first class
- Candidates appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible.
- Knowledge of Marathi language
- Internship pass and relevant experience.
- Assistant Tax Inspector: 18 to 38 years
- State Tax Inspector: 18 to 38 years
- Police Sub Inspector: 19 to 31 years
|Height: 165 cm||Height : 157 cm|
|Chest: 79 (05 Expansion)||Not applicable|
MPSC Group B Notification 2019 Application Fee
If you are interested to apply for Maharashtra PSC Group B Recruitment 2019? Then, We advise the applicants to make the payment of application fee through online mode as per their category. In the below sections, we have listed out the Category Wise MPSC Group B Notification 2019 Application Fee details.
- For General Category Candidates– Rs.374/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates – Rs.274/-
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 Selection Process
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Officials will organize the below provided selection rounds to select the applicants for MPSC ASO Recruitment 2019. Refer MPSC Official Notification for more details.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Maharashtra PSC PSI ASO Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
Only the applicants who have shortlisted in the MPSC PSI ASO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process will receive a consolidated pay scale as per their position selected. Maharashtra Public Service Commission Officials will issue the salary for selected candidates which is as follows.
- Police Sub Inspector(PSI) Posts: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + GP 4,300/-
- Sales Tax Officer(STI) Posts: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + GP 4,300/-
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + GP 4,300/-
How to Apply MPSC ASO Recruitment 2019?
- Open the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Official Website @www.mpsc.gov.in
- Check the MPSC PSI ASO Advertisement 2019 on the home page.
- Download the Maharashtra PSC ASO Recruitment 2019 PDF.
- Read the MPSC ASO Notification 2019 carefully.
- If eligible, apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Now, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the MPSC ASO Application Form with mandatory details.
- Make the payment of application fee as per your categories.
- Cross check the MPSC ASO Online Application Form 2019.
- Finally, Submit the Maharashtra PSC ASO Application Form within closing dates.
Download Here >> MPSC PSI ASO Notification 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.