NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPC) Recruitment 2019 | Overview
- 1.2 NTPC Mechanical Engineering Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 National Thermal Power Corporation EET Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 National Thermal Power Corporation EET Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- 1.5 NTPC Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 Application Fee for NTPC EET Bharti 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply NTPC EET Recruitment 2019
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee(EET) Recruitment 2019: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has issued a Latest Employment News recently on Jan 2019. The latest NTPC Notification is for the recruitment of 207 Mechanical Engineering posts. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs can apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019. Applications are accepting through the Online mode. So, interested candidates can read the NTPC EET Notification 2019 and check the eligibility before apply. For the official notification candidates can login to the NTPC website www.ntpccareers.net.
The Govt Jobs hunters Apply Online for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 for Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering 207 post. The Online Applications start from 10th January 2019, and it will end with 31st January 2019. This is one of the best Central Govt Jobs to apply. So, candidates hurry up to apply for the NTPC Vacancy 2019. The candidates who are completed their graduation or diploma can apply for NTPC EET recruitment 2019. For more details on NTPC Recruitment like vacancy, eligibility criteria, application process, and other more details read the complete article.
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPC) Recruitment 2019 | Overview
|Name of the board||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Name||Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)|
|Total Posts||207 Posts|
|Start Date||10th January 2019|
|Last Date||31st January 2019|
|NTPC Exam Date||February or March 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
NTPC Mechanical Engineering Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Recently National Thermal Power Corporation had issued the Latest Govt Job notification for NTPC EET Recruitment 2018. National Thermal Power Corporation EET Notification 2019 is released to appoint eligible candidates for 207 vacancies of EET posts. Before applying for NTPC EET Bharti 2019, aspirants must check the vacancy details given below.
- No. of vacancies: 207
- Name of Posts: EET
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs 2019
|S.NO||DISCIPLINE ADVERTISED||NO. OF POST|
|1||Electrical Engineering||47 Posts|
|2||Mechanical Engineering||95 Posts|
|3||Electronics Engineering||50 Posts|
|5||Mining Engineering||15 Posts|
National Thermal Power Corporation EET Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check the eligibility before applying for NTPC EET Recruitment 2019. Applicants who do not fulfill the eligibility for NTPC EET Notification 2019 will not be acceptable by officials. Hence, contenders should ensure the following educational qualifications and age limits.
Educational Qualifications for NTPC Vacancy 2019
- Applicants have to complete Engineering in respective Branches from the recognized Institute or university. Refer to official notification for more details.
Age Limits for National Thermal Power Corporation notification 2019
- Maximum Age: 27 years
National Thermal Power Corporation EET Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|1||Starting Date to Apply Online||10th January 2019 11:00 AM|
|2||Closing Date to Apply Online||31st January 2019|
NTPC Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
The selected candidates for the EET posts of the NTPC Recritment 2019 will get the monthly stipend of given below as per the rules of the EETship Programme.
|S.no||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Posts||Rs.60,000-1,80,000 the basic pay of Rs.60000|
Application Fee for NTPC EET Bharti 2019
- The application fee will be followed as per the norms of the National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC),
|2||SC/ ST/ PWD/ XSM||No. Fee|
Selection Process for National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2019
Shortlisting of the applicants will be done based on the Marks Obtained in Gate 2019.
How to Apply NTPC EET Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply online in NTPC website www.ntpccareers.net from 10th January 2019 to 31st January 2019. Follow the given below steps to apply NTPC Mechanical Engineering Recruitment 2019.
Step to Apply Online:
- Go to www.ntpccareers.net
- Click on Enroll
- Complete the application and enroll yourself
- After Enroll login to apply online
- Click on the Establishment Request Menu
- Upload the latest Resume
- Choose the name of the Establishment
- Type National Thermal Power Corporation and search
- Click on Apply and Apply again.