RBI Grade C Officer Recruitment 2019 | Apply For RBI 61 Grade C Various Posts @rbi.org.in
RBI Grade C Officer Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RBI Grade C Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of RBI Grade C Officer Notification 2019
- 1.2 Reserve Bank of India DE Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Latest RBI Grade C Officer Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For RBI Grade C Officer Careers 2019
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for RBI Grade C Officer Vacancies
- 1.6 Important Dates For RBI Grade C Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Salary Details
- 1.8 Online Process For Reserve Bank of India Grade C Officer Jobs 2019
Good News Applicants!!! Reserve Bank of India Department has come up with the RBI Grade C Officer Recruitment 2019 notification. Latest Bank job seekers looking out for Reserve Bank of India careers 2019 can apply online for 61 Grade C Officer Posts. Individuals who are having the essential qualifications mentioned in the RBI official notification must apply online from 19th December 2018 to 8th January 2019. Moreover, applicants can also collect the syllabus and previous papers from the upcoming posts published by our team. The Reserve Bank of India(RBI) has released various advertisement to recruit the enthusiast or eligible contenders in the various department. This time the RBI official department has proclaimed the official notification RBI Recruitment 2019 Grade C Officer Post. Applicants who are interested in these Bank posts can check all the details here.
Overview of RBI Grade C Officer Notification 2019
|Name of the Department||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Role||Grade C Officer|
|Type of Job||Bank job|
|Number of Posts||61|
|Application Starting Date||19th December 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply||8th January 2019|
Reserve Bank of India DE Recruitment Vacancy Details
Are you guys looking for RBI Grade C Officer Recruitment 2019? Then, Go through the following info to know the complete vacancy details as per the official advertisement.
Post Name: Grade C Officer
Total No Of Vacancies: 61
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager (Trade Finance) – 5 Posts
- Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager (Corporate Lending) – 5 Posts
- Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager (Treasury) – 5 Posts
- Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager (Retail Lending) – 5 Posts
- Analyst (Analytics and General Banking) – 5 Posts
- Accounts Specialist (Accounting – IFRS) – 5 Posts
- IT Examiner/ IT Analyst/ IT Accounts Examiner (Information Technology) – 10 Posts
- Analyst (Stress Testing) – 5 Posts
- System Administrator – 4 Posts
- Project Administrator – 3 Posts
- Network Administrator – 3 Posts
- Web Designer – 1 Post
- System Administrator – 1 Post
- Behavioral Scientist – 1 Post
- System Administrator (Information Technology) – 2 Posts
- Legal Experts (Information Agreement / Traction Issues) – 1 Post
Latest RBI Grade C Officer Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those have interested in RBI Grade C Officer Recruitment 2019 must have Graduation from a recognized Board/University. To know further information regarding RBI recruitment, kindly download and read the official advertisement.
- Refer to official Notification for more details.
Application Fee For RBI Grade C Officer Careers 2019
Individuals who are applying for RBI Grade C Officer Recruitment 2019 should pay the exam fee of as mentioned below can pay through Debit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. For payment process, refer to the advertisement.
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- No fee for Staff candidates
Selection Procedure for RBI Grade C Officer Vacancies
The department of Reserve Bank of India will shortlist the best candidates by Written Exam Test.
- Written Test
Important Dates For RBI Grade C Recruitment 2019
Candidates for RBI Grade C Officer Recruitment 2019 should make a note of the important dates to fill the application forms within the due date. Also, Go through the following sections for complete info.
|Starting Date to Apply For RBI||19th December 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||8th January 2019|
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Salary Details
The Department of RBI invites online applications for 61 Grade C Officer Posts. Interested applicants have to submit an application before 8th Jan 2019. For the applied contenders there will be various screening rounds. Final shortlisted candidates for RBI Grade C Officer Jobs 2019 will receive the package per month as mentioned below:
- Rs:35150 to 62400.
Online Process For Reserve Bank of India Grade C Officer Jobs 2019
- Candidates need to open the RBI official web portal – www.rbi.org.in.
- Next, Go to “Careers/Advertisement” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully to check your eligibility.
- Then, Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit.”
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number and Password.
- Fill all the details in the RBI application and upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the RBI Application Form.
- Take a print out of RBI application for future use.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
- SIRD Manipur Recruitment 2020 | 81 Lecturer, Section Officer, LDC & Other Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.