TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Collector, Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2019 | Overview
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Deputy Collector Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Collector Job Openings 2019
- 1.4 Selection Process For Tamil Nadu PSC Sarkari Naukri 2019
- 1.5 Important Dates For TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Application Fee For Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1.7 Pay Scale to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Deputy Collector Jobs
- 1.8 Steps to Fill Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Collector Online Application 2019
TN PSC has issued the TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019 Notification to hire new candidates for Deputy Collector Posts. Now as per the Tamil Nadu PSC official announcement candidates should submit the TNPSC application by on before the last. So know the TNPSC online application date before going to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Collector Job Openings 2019. According to the Latest Jobs notification, data TNPSC is hiring people for 139 vacant posts. Interested contenders can apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Deputy Collector Vacancy 2019 by ensuring their criteria through the below sections. They applicants can refer the New Sarkari Jobs Updates regularly updated on our website. As the Online, applications are available at @tnpsc.gov.in. Applicants can also go through the Current Affairs & GK updates.
Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Collector, Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2019 | Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Available Posts||Deputy Collector, Dy Registrar, and other Jobs|
|No of Posts||139 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||03rd January 2019|
|Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||21Years to 32Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination and Interview|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Deputy Collector Vacancy 2019 Details
New Job Careers at Tamil Nadu PSC! TN Public Service Commission is going to hire the new candidates for filling up the Deputy Collector Posts. One of the best Govt Job chance for the job sekkers in the recent time. Contenders who are willing to get this chance can check out the detailed information about TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019 in the below sections of this page.
Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy superintendent Jobs Vacancy details
|NAME OF THE POST AND POST CODE||NAME OF THE SERVICE AND CODE NO. (001)||NO. OF POST|
|Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||Tamil Nadu Civil Service||27|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||Police Service of Tamil Nadu||56|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service||11|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Service||13|
|District Registrar (Post Code: 1005)||TN Registration Service||07|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||Panchayat Development Service of Tamil Nadu||15|
|District Employment Officer (Post Code: 1007)||Tamil Nadu General Service||08|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) (Post Code: 1008)||Tamil Nadu Fire & Rescue Services||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Collector Job Openings 2019
Ensure your criteria to apply for TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019 from the below particulars. Check out the required education and age.
- Applicants should complete Graduation from the recognized Institute with the minimum percentage.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Selection Process For Tamil Nadu PSC Sarkari Naukri 2019
To pick up the skilled contenders, the officials of TN Public Service Commission (Tamil Nadu PSC) is going to conduct the following rounds.
- Written Exam/ Interview
Important Dates For TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019
Candidates must remember these dates given below to apply for the TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019
|1||Starting Date to Apply Online||03rd January 2019|
|2||Closing Date to Apply Online||31st January 2019|
|3||Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank (or Post Office||02nd February 2019|
|4||Date of Preliminary Examination||03rd March 2019 from 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M|
|5||Date of Main Written Exam||Will be announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination.|
Application Fee For Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Applicants need to pay the Tamil Nadu PSC nonrefundable application fee as given below to register for TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019.
|Pre. Examination Fee||Rs.100|
|Main Examination Fee||Rs.200|
Pay Scale to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Deputy Collector Jobs
Aspirants who had got Selected for the Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019 for Deputy Collector Posts will have Pay Scale as mentioned below.
- Rs.56,100- 1,77,500
Steps to Fill Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Collector Online Application 2019
- Visit the official web portal of TN Public Service Commission – www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then the Tamil Nadu PSC home page will be shown on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab in the TNPSC official page and find out the Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2019 for 139 posts.
- Download Tamil Nadu PSC Advt and Read it.
- Fill up the TNPSC application form with accurate details.
- Finally, take a print copy of Tamil Nadu PSC for the further reference.