WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for LDC, Manager, Driver & Group D Posts
WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of WB Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Notification 2019
- 1.2 WBMDFC LDC, Manager, Driver & Group D Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria WBMDFC Group D Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 West Bengal MDFC LDC, Manager, Group D Jobs 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 Application Fee WBMDFC Notification 2019
- 1.6 Latest Job Openings at WBMDFC 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.7 How to Fill WBMDFC Online Application Form
- 1.8 Download West Bengal MDFC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
Searching for West Bengal Govt Jobs? If that is yes! then have a look at the WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 Notification which was recently published by the officials. West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation has circulated the Employment News notification to fill up the 41 LDC, Assistant Manager, Driver & Group D Posts. Apply Online for WBMDFC Group D Recruitment 2019 between the 18th January 2019 and 17th February 2019. Eligible candidates who took part in this WBMDFC LDC, Manager, Driver & Group D Vacancy 2019 Notification can check this page for brief info. Make use of the direct links provided below to apply for WBMDFC LDC Notification 2019 as soon as possible. Best career choice for those candidates looking for Graduate Jobs, 8th Class Jobs in the WB state. Check out the West Bengal MDFC Post Wise Vacancy details provided below to select the post available based on your qualification. Read on this Sarkari Naukri Page…..
Overview of WB Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Notification 2019
|Organization Name||West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)|
|Post Name||LDC, Assistant Manager, Driver & Group D Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||18th January 2019|
|Last Date||17th February 2019|
WBMDFC LDC, Manager, Driver & Group D Vacancy 2019 Details
Go through the New Free Job Alert of WBMDFC details provided on this page to apply. WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 Notification has dispatched for 41 vacant posts. Interested candidates can fill the application for WBMDFC LDC, Manager, Driver & Group D Vacancy 2019 through online mode @www.wbmdfc.org. The authority going to recruit candidates for below mentioned posts on direct recruitment basis. Read information about this Govt Jobs notification like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply etc.
- Vacancy Name – LDC, Assistant Manager, Driver & Group D Posts
- Available No of Posts – 41 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Assistant Managers – 22 Posts
- Group-D – 05 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria WBMDFC Group D Recruitment 2019
If you want to apply for WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 Notification? then you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below given by the officials for LDC, Assistant Manager, Driver & Group D Posts.
- Assistant Manager – Degree with experience, knowledge of Accounts & Accounting Procedure, DCA
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Madhyamik, Basic knowledge of computer
- Group-D – 8th Class
- Driver – 8th Class, Driving License (LMV) with 5 years experience in driving
- Assistant Manager – 26-37 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Group-D – 18-40 Years
- Driver – 24-45 Years
West Bengal MDFC LDC, Manager, Group D Jobs 2019 Selection Process
Have you applied for WBMDFC Recruitment 2019? Then you will face the following rounds which are conducted to pick out the best-fit candidates for LDC, Assistant Manager, Driver & Group D Posts based on their performance and skills.
- Merit List
- Validity of the Panel
- Police Verification
- Medical Test
Application Fee WBMDFC Notification 2019
Apply for WBMDFC LDC, Manager, Driver & Group D Vacancy 2019 by paying the nonrefundable application fee as given below as per your category.
- General, BC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST of WB State: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment Gateway
Latest Job Openings at WBMDFC 2019 Pay Scale
Selected candidates for the WBMDFC Jobs 2019 they are going to receive the monthly pay scale as provided below.
- Assistant Manager – Rs PB-3 (Rs.7100-37600 + GP Rs. 3900/-)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs PB-2(Rs.5400-25,200/-)+Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
- Group D – Rs PB-1(Rs.4900-16,200/-)+ Grade pay Rs.1700/-
- Driver – Rs PB-2 (Rs.5400-25,200/-)+ Grade pay Rs.2600/-
How to Fill WBMDFC Online Application Form
- Log on to the official web portal of West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation – www.wbmdfc.org
- Get the respective link of WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 for 41 LDC, Assistant Manager, Driver & Group D Posts.
- Go through the details provided in the PDF and If eligible click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the required details in the online application without mistakes.
- While applying remit the application fee as mentioned through proper mode.
- Before submitting cross check the details entered in the application form.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the submitted application for reference purpose.
Download West Bengal MDFC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.