APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 53 Gazetted and Non-Gazetted Vacancies at @www.psc.ap.nic.in.
APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 APPSC Deputy Inspector Vacancy Details 2019
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 APPSC Technical Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- 1.5 APPSC Technical Assistant Job Openings 2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 APPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- 1.7 Andhra Pradesh PSC Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Download APPSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2019?
APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019. Hurry Up! APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019 has issued for 53 vacant posts. Candidates are interested in downloading the APPSC Technical Assistant Online Application Forms enclosed on its official portal @psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC Officials will publish the Online Application Forms from 28th March 2019 to 17th Apr 2019. Start filling the APPSC application forms within closing dates. Check the complete information about APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019. Willing candidates can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2019 by ensuring the desirable criteria.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited online applications through www.psc.ap.gov.in 28th March 2019 to 17th Apr 2019. As per the notification, the APPSC authority is going to fill up the Technical Assistant and Deputy Inspector, Officer Posts. Board Authority is the reputed organization that will hire eligible candidates for most of the vacancies. Recently, APPSC Officials has released the employment opportunity for the applicants who have completed their Graduation from a recognized university. Through APPSC Free Job Alert 2019 Board Authority is planning to recruit the candidates for 53 Technical Assistant Posts.
APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|No of Posts||Gazetted & Non-Gazetted Posts|
|Post Name||53 Posts|
|Starting Date||28th March 2019|
|Last Date||17th Apr 2019|
|Age limits||18 Years to 42 Years.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview,|
APPSC Deputy Inspector Vacancy Details 2019
In this article, applicants can get complete details about the APPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification. Candidates are suggested to check the APPSC Deputy Inspector 2019 Vacancy details which are to be known. Following are the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Technical Assistant Job Vacancies 2019 for applicants reference.
Post Name: Deputy Inspector and Other Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 53 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Technical Assistants in AP Mines-08
- Deputy Inspector-01
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics)-08
- Technical Assistant-03
- Welfare Organizer-01
- Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology)-01
Eligibility Criteria APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Get the APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019 Qualification as well as the age limit details on this page. Only the candidates whose score meet with the specification are eligible to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019 for Technical Assistant Vacancy.
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics): Degree in M.Sc or M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech or its equivalent in Geophysics.
- For Technical Assistants (Hydrogeology): Must possess M.Sc. / M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Hydrogeology or its equivalent qualification.
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc Degree in Geology from the any recognized University of India established or incorporated by/under a Central Act, or a State sector an Institution recognized by the University.
- Deputy Inspector of Survey: Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent examination recognized by A.P. State Board of Technical Education.
- Technical Assistants: Must possess a First/second class post graduate Degree in Archaeology or History or Indology or Anthropology or Museology or Sanskrit or Persian from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institute recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
APPSC Technical Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
It is to be reminded that, applicants applying for APPSC Technical Technical Assistant Recruitment must pay the APPSC application fees as per the categories through online. Following are the Category Wise APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019 Application Fee details.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.250/– (Application Fee) with Rs.80/- (Examination Fee)
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men: Rs.80/– (Examination Fee)
APPSC Technical Assistant Job Openings 2019 Selection Process
Are you applying for APPSC Job Notification 2019 for Technical Assistant Vacancy?we advise the applicants to check the selection rounds which are to be participated by the candidates to get selected for APPSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2019. Following are the APPSC Technical Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 Selection Process details.
- Screening Test
- Main Exam
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28th Mar 2019.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 17th Apr 2019.
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 16th Apr 2019 till 11:59 PM
Andhra Pradesh PSC Offers Pay Scale
People who have successfully selected in the APPSC Technical Assistant Job Notification 2019 will receive a pay scale as mentioned below from Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Officials. Refer to the APPSC Recruitment 2019 official notification for more details.
- Technical Assistants in AP Mines – Rs.23,100-67,990/-
- Deputy Inspector – Rs.28,940-78,910/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.31,460-84, 970/-
- Welfare Organizer – Rs.16,400-49,870/-
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) – Rs.35,120-87,130/-
- Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology) – Rs.35,120-87,130/-
How to Download APPSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2019?
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Official Website @www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- You can get the APPSC Technical Assistant Advertisement 2019 on the Home Page.
- Download the APPSC Recruitment 2019 for Technical Assistant Vacancy PDF.
- Read the APPSC Gazetted Recruitment 2019 Notification carefully.
- If eligible, apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Now, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application Form with mandatory details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online mode.
- Cross check the APPSC Technical Assistant Online Application Form.
- Finally, Submit the APPSC Application Form to the higher officials within closing dates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.