FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2019 | Apply FOr FCI 4103 Steno JE Posts
FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Overview
- 1.2 Food Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Food Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- 1.5 Food Corporation Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 Selection Process for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Food Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Online Application Process
FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2019: Food Corporation has issued a Latest Employment News recently on Jan 2019. The Govt Jobs hunters Apply Online for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2019 for 4103 posts. The Online Applications start from 23rd February 2019, and it will end with 25th March 2019. The latest Food Corporation Notification is for the recruitment of 4103 Junior Engineer posts. Contenders who are searching for Govt Jobs can apply for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2019. Applications are accepting through the Online mode.
So, interested candidates can read the Food Corporation Junior Engineer Notification 2019 and check the eligibility before apply. For the official notification contenders can login to the Food Corporation website, www.fci.gov.in. This is the best Central Govt Jobs to apply. So, applicants make fast to apply for the Food Corporation Vacancy 2019. The candidates who are completed their Graduation can apply for Food Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment 2019. For more details on Food Corporation Recruitment like vacancy, eligibility criteria, application process, and other more details read the complete article.
Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Overview
|Board Name||Food Corporation of India (Food Corporation)|
|No of Vacancies||4103 Posts.|
|Post Names||Assistant Grade III and Junior Engineer Jobs|
|Starting Date||23rd February 2019|
|Last Date||25th March 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination or Personal Interview|
Food Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Recently Food Corporation of India had issued the Latest Govt Job notification for Food Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019. Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer Notification 2019 is released to appoint eligible candidates for 4103 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts. Before applying for Food Corporation Junior Engineer Bharti 2019, aspirants must check the vacancy details given below.
Number of POsts: 4103
Name of The Posts: Assistant Grade III, Junior Engineer & Other
Postwise Vacancy Details
- North Zone : 1999 Posts
- South Zone : 540 Posts
- East Zone : 538 Posts
- West Zone : 735 Posts
- North East Zone : 291 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) : 114 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) : 72 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II : 76 Posts
- Assistant Grade II (AG II Hindi) : 45 Posts
- Typist Hindi : 39 Posts
- Assistant Grade III (General) (AG III) : 757 Posts
- Assistant Grade III (Accounts) (AG III) : 509 Posts
- Assistant Grade III (Technical) (AG III) : 720 Posts
- Assistant Grade III (Depot) (AG III) : 1771 Posts
Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check the eligibility before applying for Food Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019. Applicants who do not have the eligibility for Food Corporation Junior Engineer Notification 2019 will not be acceptable by officials. Hence, contenders should ensure the following educational qualifications and age limits.
Educational Qualifications for Food Corporation Vacancy 2019
- Applicants should complete B.E or B.Tech or Diploma or its equivalent education from the recognized Institute.
- Refer Food Corporation official Notification for more details regarding Education Qualification details.
Age Limits for Food Corporation notification 2019
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Food Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|1||Starting Date to Apply Online||23rd February 2019|
|2||Closing Date to Apply Online||25th March 2019|
Food Corporation Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
The selected candidates for the Junior Engineer posts of the Food Corporation Recritment will get the monthly salary of given in official notification as per the rules of the Junior Engineer & Assistant Grade III Posts.
|Post Code||Name of Post||Pay Scale(IDA Pattern)|
|A||JE (Civil Engineering)||11100-29950|
|B||JE (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||11100-29950|
|C||Steno Grade II||9900 – 25530|
|D||Assistant Grade II (Hindi)||9900 – 25530|
|E||Typist Hindi||9300 – 22940|
|F||Assistant Grade III (General)||9300 – 22940|
|G||Assistant Grade III (Accounts)||9300 – 22940|
|H||Assistant Grade III (Technical)||9300 – 22940|
|I||Assistant Grade III (Depot)||9300 – 22940|
Selection Process for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019
Candidates who want to register for the Food Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 and must be placed in the Food Corporation must ‘Participate in the following Interview Rounds to get selected for the Food Corporation Assistant Grade III and Junior Engineer Posts.
- Written Test
Food Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Online Application Process
- Before applying to Food Corporation Recruitment have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.fci.gov.in.
- Go to “Careers > Join Food Corporation” & Select the desired post.
- Read the info carefully & Click on “Apply Online.”
- Click on “Click on the New Registration,” if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit.”
- After Registration, Login with the Registered Number & Password.
- Application fees should be paid through Online and then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Food Corporation Assistant Grade III Online application for future use.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.