Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Indian Navy Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 Pay Scale For Indian Navy Tradesman Posts 2019
- 1.5 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 Application Fee For Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Important Dates For Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 Steps to Apply For Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2019
Apply Online for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019 which was issued for 554 vacant posts. Indian Navy is looking for eligible candidates for participating in Indian Navy Tradesman selection process for Tradesman Mate posts which are mentioned below. Through this Latest Employment News notification, the authority is going to fill up the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment Posts. The authority of the Indian Navy has started receiving the applications from the desirable candidates through online mode @indiannavy.nic.in. Read out the details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification on this Free Job Alert page. Date of Commencement of Indian Navy Online Application Submission is 2nd March 2019, and it will end on 15th Mar 2019. Willing candidates can apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment Vacancy 2019 by submitting their filled online applications as soon as possible. You can refer our blog @govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get latest updates on Govt Jobs like this.
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|No. of Vacancies||554|
|Name of Post||Tradesman Mate|
|Start Date||02nd Mar 2019|
|Last Date||15th Mar 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
The Indian Navy had announced an employment notification to fill the Vacancies of Tradesman Mate and various Posts. Following table shows the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details had given below.
- No. of Vacancies: 554 Posts.
- Name of Post: Tradesman Mate.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Command Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46|
|Western Naval Command Headquarters, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06|
Dont miss this chance starts applying for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment Recruitment 2019 which was recently issued by the officials. Know the complete details about the indiannavy.nic.in 554 Tradesman Mate Notification 2019 through this Govt Jobs page. You can also check out the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2019 details provided below and choose your desired post to apply. All the interested contenders who are in search of 10th Pass Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Engineer Jobs can utilize this opportunity.
- Applicants should complete 10th or its equivalent education from the recognized institute. Refer Indian Navy official notification for more details regarding educational details.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Applicants who got selected for the Indian Navy Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 will have the Pay scale as mentioned below.
RS:18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-
The selection process will be held through the following rounds. The Indian Navy will check the candidate’s capability and performance in the rounds to get shortlisted.
- Written Test
Contenders have to pay the Indian Navy Application fee as mentioned below to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2019.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.205/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex -Servicemen and Women candidates: Nil.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Candidates who had the eligibility qualifications as mentioned in the Indian Navy must apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 between the Dates given below.
|1||Starting Date to Apply Online||2nd March 2019|
|2||Closing Date to Apply Online||15th Mar 2019|
|3||Last Date for payment application fee:-||15th March 2019|
- Go to the Indian Navy official website – www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to read the Indian Navy notification details and open the online application form.
- Enter your academic qualification, skill, experience, other details as per the instructions in the online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format and make the application fee payment
- Before submitting, cross-check the entered details.
- Finally, take a print out of Indian Navy Tradesman online application form.