JKSSB Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JKSSB Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Highlights of jkssb.nic.in 247 Para Medical Staff Notification 2019
- 1.2 Vacancy of JKSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- 1.3 Jammu & Kashmir SSB Para Medical Staff Jobs 2019 Eligibility
- 1.4 JK Service Selection Board Careers 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 JKSSB Para Medical Staff Vacancy 2019 Application Fee
- 1.6 Jammu & Kashmir SSB Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.7 Steps to Fill JKSSB Online Application for Para Medical Staff Posts
- 1.8 Download JK Service Selection Board Notification 2019
Apply Online for JKSSB Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2019 which was issued for 247 vacant posts. Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board is looking for eligible candidates for participating selection process for Divisional cadre posts which are mentioned below. Through this Latest Employment News notification (Advertisement No. 01/2019/001 to 01/2019/041) the authority is going to fill up the Para Medical Staff Posts. The authority of JKSSB has started receiving the applications from the desirable candidates through online mode @jkssb.nic.in. Read out the details of JKSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification on this Free Job Alert page. Date of Commencement of Online Application Submission is 04th February 2019 and it will end on 27th February 2019. Willing candidates can apply for JKSSB Para Medical Staff Vacancy 2019 by submitting their filled online applications as soon as possible. You can refer our blog www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get latest updates on Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs like this.
Highlights of jkssb.nic.in 247 Para Medical Staff Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Job Role||Para Medical Staff|
|Number of Posts||247 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04th February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th February 2019|
|Work Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Type of Job||Jammu & Kashmir State Govt Jobs|
Vacancy of JKSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
Wants to get your dream job at J&K State? Then dont miss out this chance starts applying for the JKSSB Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2019 which was recently issued by the officials. Know the complete details about the jkssb.nic.in 247 Para Medical Staff Notification 2019 through this Govt Jobs page. You can also check out the JKSSB Para Medical Staff Vacancy 2019 details provided below and select your desired post to apply. All the interested candidates who are in search of 10th Pass Jobs, Graduate Jobs, B.Sc Jobs can utilize this opportunity.
- Name of the Vacancy – Para Medical Staff Posts
- No of Vacant Posts – 247 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Audiometry Technician – 01
- Technical Assistant / Technician – 01
- Health Inspector/ Health Assistant (Male) (Department of Rural Training) – 01
- E.C.G Technician – 01
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 02
- Health Inspector – 02
- Tuberculosis and Chest diseases Health Visitor – 02
- Radiotherapy technician -02
- Technical Assistant / Technician – 08
- Theatre Assistant/ Technician – 03
- Occupational therapist – 02
- Clinical Psychologist -01
- Technician/ Technical Assistant – 34
- Public Health Nurse – 03
- Radiographic Technician – 08
- Physicist – 01
- Workshop worker – 06
- Multi Rehabilitation worker (MRW)/ Technician Therapist – 04
- Physiotherapist – 02
- Staff Nurse – 04
- Junior Receptionist-cum-clerk – 02
- Dietician – 01
- Manager (Hostel) – 03
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Technician – 02
- Dental Technician – 04
- Technician for Animal Operation Room – 01
- Audio-visual Technician/ Technician in Audio-visual Aids, Photograph, and Artist – 03
- Matron/Head Nurse – 01
- Nursing and Para-Medical Staff/ Technical Assistant/ Technician – 22
- Clinical Staff for casualty bed – 06
- Driver – 12
- Electrician/LineMan – 03
- Junior Photographer – 01
- Artist Modeller – 01
- Storekeeper – cum-clerk-cum-Computer Operator/Store keeper-cum-Record Clerk/Record keeper-cum-computer operator/Storekeeper/Record Clerk/Storekeeper-cum clerk/Coding Clerk-cum-Computer Operator – 53
- Vocational Counsellor/ Medico Social Worker Medical Social Worker/ Social Worker – 10
- Health Educator – 03
- Computer Assistant – 02
- Telephone Supervisor – 03
- Steno-cum-computer operator/Store keeper-cum-clerk-cum-computer operator/Junior Assistant-cum-computer operator/ Cashier-cum clerk/Computer Operator/Steno-typist – 24
- Sports Assistant – 02
Jammu & Kashmir SSB Para Medical Staff Jobs 2019 Eligibility
Applying individuals need to satisfy the eligibility criteria (education, age limit) as per their selected post which is given below.
- Applicants should have to possess 10+2 with Science/ B.Sc Graduate/Diploma in relevant field/ B.P.Ed/B.P.E/ Minimum Matric are eligible to apply for JKSSB Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- 40 years – Open Merit.
- 43 years – SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC (Other Social Caste) candidates.
- 42 years – Physically handicapped candidates.
- 48 years – Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years – Government Service/Contractual employee
JK Service Selection Board Careers 2019 Selection Process
The selection process will be done through the following rounds. The Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board will check the candidate’s capability and performance in the rounds to get shortlisted.
JKSSB Para Medical Staff Vacancy 2019 Application Fee
Applicants who are going to apply for JKSSB Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2019 need to pay the application fee through Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect as given below.
- All Candidates: Rs.350
Jammu & Kashmir SSB Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- The authority of JKSSB will provide the monthly pay scale to the selected candidates as per the post which is Rs.19900- 63200, Rs.35400- 112400, Rs.25500- 81100, Rs.44900- 142400. In order to know clear information about the salary refer the official notification.
Steps to Fill JKSSB Online Application for Para Medical Staff Posts
- Go to the Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board official website – www.ssb.jk.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to read the notification details and open the online application form.
- Enter your academic qualification, skill, experience, other details as per the instructions in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents in the prescribed format and make the application fee payment
- Before submitting, cross-check the entered details.
- Finally, take a print out of JKSSB online application form.