AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019 | 242 Flying and General Duty Posts – Apply Online
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Highlights of Indian Air Force Notification 2019 – 242 Flying and General Duty Posts
- 1.2 AFCAT Commissioned Officer Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer Job Openings 2019
- 1.4 Selection Process of AFCAT Commissioned Officer Employment 2019
- 1.5 @ indianairforce.nic.in Flying & General Duty Jobs 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 Application Fee of AFCAT Flying Job Openings 2019
- 1.7 Important Dates – Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer Careers 2019
- 1.8 Application Process of Indian Air Force Flying & General Deputy Employment 2019
- 1.9 Important Links – AFCAT 224 General Duty Recruitment 2019
IAF is recruiting contestants to fill their Commissioned Officer jobs in All over India. Aspirants are advised to go through the Latest Employment News in AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019 entirely, Before applying to this Vacancy. It is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in AFCAT. AFCAT organization collects the applications by online mode. With this recruitment notification, the board of the Indian Air Force is filling 242 Flying & General Duty Posts. Interested candidates can submit the applications from 1st June 2019 onwards. Interested contenders to work in the AFCAT should possess all the eligibility criteria properly. AFCAT career comes under the Central Govt Jobs. Go through this entire article to get the detailed information of AFCAT Commissioned Officer Careers 2019
It is the best chance for the job hunters who are looking for the Free Job Alert in the Indian Air Force. The last date to submit the online applications of AFCAT 242 Flying & General Duty Posts 2019 is by or before 30th June 2019. Applicants age should be between 20 to 26 years to apply. The selection committee will select the candidates based on their performance in the rounds they are going to conduct. Selected candidates will serve across India. For accurate information, applicants are requested to visit the official IAF General Duty Notification 2019, and the online application link is at the end of this page.
Highlights of Indian Air Force Notification 2019 – 242 Flying and General Duty Posts
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||AFCAT Commissioned Officer (Flying and General Duty)|
|Starting Date||1st June 2019|
|Closing Date||30th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Physical /Medical Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Vacancy 2019 – Details
Indian Air Force (AFCAT) has given a huge surprise to the contestants looking for the Sarkari Naukri
|Entry||Branch||Number of Posts|
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||SSC – 60|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE(L) : PC – 28, SSC – 42
AE(M) : PC – 12 SSC – 20
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Admin : PC – 16, SSC – 24 Education :PC – 06, SSC – 10|
|Meteorology Entry||Meteorology||Met : PC – 10, SSC – 14|
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualification of AFCAT Flying & General Duty Careers 2019
Contenders interested in Indian Air Force Jobs sholud meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the Indian Air Force General Guty Vacancy 2019. Educational qualification differs from post to post. Know the educational qualification details in this section
- Check the official notification of AFCAT Commissioned Officer Careers 2019
Indian Air Force Flying & General Duty Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
The board of Indian Air Force will check the contenders’ age limit while shortlisting the candidates. Applicants should meet the age limit criteria for applying to the AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019. The post wise notified age limit of the aspirants is as follows.
- Flying Branch: Contenders age sholud be 20 to 24 years
- General Duty: Individuals age must be 20 to 26 years
- As per the norms of the Indian Air Force Board age relaxation is applicable
Selection Process of AFCAT Commissioned Officer Employment 2019
The higher authorities of the Indian Air Force will condut various round to check the ability of the aspirants. The board will choose the efficient and talented aspirants to work in their organization. If you want to crack the AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019, then start preparing by referring to the Previous Papers. Selection Process details are as follows.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
@ indianairforce.nic.in Flying & General Duty Jobs 2019 – Pay Scale
Indian Air Force Board is offering a fantastic remuneration for the selected candidates in the AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019. Salary gets hiked after the successful completion of the training period. Post wise salary details are in this section.
- Rs.56,100 to Rs. 11,07,000/- Per Month.
Application Fee of AFCAT Flying Job Openings 2019
Interested candidates to apply for the Indian Air Force Flying & General Guty Posts 2019 sholud pay the application fee. The mode of payment of AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019 application fee is online. Application fee details according to the category are as follows.
- All Categories – Rs 250/-
Important Dates – Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer Careers 2019
- Starting Date Online Application – 1st June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 30th June 2019
Application Process of Indian Air Force Flying & General Deputy Employment 2019
- Visit the official website of Indian Air Force at www.indianairforce.nic.in
- In the main page search for the AFCAT Commissioned Officer Notification 2019
- Download the official advertisement of Indian Air Force Vacancy 2019
- Verify the eligibility criteria of AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates start Applying
- Click on Apply Button
- Ensure to fill the details correctly
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Make the online Payment
- Recheck the application form of AFACT Careers 2019
- Submit the application form
- Take the hardcopy of the application for future reference.
Important Links – AFCAT 224 General Duty Recruitment 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2020 | Apply 87 Agriculture Officer / Agriculture Research Officer Posts
- Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2020 | 25 Food Safety Officer Posts | Apply Online @punjabsssb.gov.in
- APAHD Recruitment 2020 | Apply 78 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts @ap.gov.in
- DDA Recruitment 2020 | Apply 286 Assistant Section Engineer, Jr. Engineer & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.