BIS UDC Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BIS UDC Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 BIS Section Officer/Laboratory Officer Recruitment 2019 | Overview
- 1.2 BIS Job Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Bureau of Indian Standards Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- 1.5 BIS Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 Application Fee for BIS UDC Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Recruitment 2019 offline Application Process
BIS UDC Recruitment 2019: This is the best Central Govt Jobs to apply. So, candidates make it fast to apply for BIS Vacancy 2019. Candidates who are searching for Govt Jobs can apply for BIS UDC Recruitment 2019. Applications are accepting through the offline mode. BIS has issued a Latest Employment News recently on Feb 2019. The Govt Jobs hunters Apply offline for BIS UDC Recruitment2019 for 115 posts. The offline Applications start from Updated Soon, and it will end with Notify Soon. The latest BIS Notification is for the recruitment of 115 Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer posts.
So, interested candidates can read the BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Notification 2019 & check the eligibility before applying for the official notification applicants can login to the BIS website, www.bis.gov.in. The applicants who are completed their Graduation can apply for BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer recruitment 2019. For more details on BIS UDC Recruitment like vacancy, eligibility criteria, application process, and other more details read the complete article.
BIS Section Officer/Laboratory Officer Recruitment 2019 | Overview
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|No of Posts||Deputy Director, Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Posts|
|Post Name||115 Posts|
|Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Notify Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview,|
BIS Job Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Recently Bureau of Indian Standards had issued the Latest Govt Job notification for BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Recruitment 2019. Bureau of Indian Standards Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Notification 2019 is released to appoint eligible candidates for 115 vacancies of Deputy Director posts. Before applying for BIS Section Officer Bharti 2019, aspirants must check the vacancy details given below.
- Total Vacancies: 115
- Name of Posts: Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer
BIS Jobs Vacancy details
|Name of the post||
No. of vacancies
|Deputy Director (Public Relation)||5|
|Deputy Director (Admn & Finance)||2|
|Laboratory Officer (B)||17|
|Senior Master Technician||7|
|Upper Division Clerk||79|
Bureau of Indian Standards Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Hence, contenders should ensure following educational qualifications and Applicants should check the eligibility before applying for BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Recruitment 2019. Applicants who do not have eligibility for BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Notification 2019 will not be acceptable by officials.
Educational Qualifications for BIS Vacancy 2019
- Applicants should complete Graduation or its equivalent education from the recognized Institute.
- Refer BIS official Notification for more details regarding Education Qualification details.
Age Limits for BIS notification 2019
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|1||Starting Date to Apply offline||Updated Soon|
|2||Closing Date to Apply offline||Notify Soon|
BIS Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
The selected candidates for the Section Officer posts of the BIS Recritment will get monthly salary of given in BIS official notification as per the rules of the Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Posts. Refer BIS official notification for post wise salary details.
Application Fee for BIS UDC Recruitment 2019
Applicants must pay Application Fees as mentioned below to apply for the BIS Recruitment 2019. Refer official notification for more details.
Selection Process for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019
Candidates who want to register for the BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Recruitment 2019 and must be placed in the BIS must ‘Participate in the following Interview Rounds to get selected for the BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer and Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Posts.
BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer Recruitment 2019 offline Application Process
- Before applying to BIS UDC Recruitment have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.bis.gov.in.
- Go to “Careers > Join BIS” & Select the desired post.
- Read the details carefully and Click on “Apply offline.”
- Click on “Click on New Registration,” if you are a new user.
- Complete the BIS Registration and Click on “Submit.”
- After Registration, Login with the Registered Id & Password.
- Take a print out of BIS Section Officer/ Laboratory Officer offline application for future use.