GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 | Apply For Geological Survey Driver Posts @gsi.gov.in
GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Details of GSI Recruitment 2019 | Overview
- 1.2 GSI Driver Job Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Geological Survey of India Driver Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- 1.6 GSI Driver Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.7 Selection Process for the Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 Offline Application Process
GSI Driver Recruitment 2019: Contenders who are searching for Govt Jobs can apply for GSI Driver Recruitment 2019. Applications are accepting through the Offline mode. GSI has issued a Latest Employment News recently on Feb 2019. The Govt Jobs hunters Apply Offline for GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 for 37 posts. The Offline Applications start from 27th April 2019, and it will end with 60 days of the date of issue of this circular. The latest GSI Notification is for the recruitment of 37 Driver posts. Candidates who want to register for the GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 and must be placed in the GSI must ‘Participate in the following Interview Rounds to get selected for the GSI Driver Posts.
So, interested candidates can read the GSI Driver Notification 2019 and check the eligibility before apply. For the official notification applicants can login to the GSI website, www.gsi.gov.in. This is best Central Govt Jobs to apply. So, candidates make fast to apply for the GSI Vacancy 2019. The candidates who are completed their Graduation can apply for GSI Driver recruitment 2019. For more details on GSI Recruitment like vacancy, eligibility criteria, the application process, and other more details read the complete article.
Details of GSI Recruitment 2019 | Overview
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka& Goa, Tamilnadu, Puducherry & Kerala|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days of date of issue of this circular|
GSI Driver Job Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Recently Geological Survey of India had issued the Latest Govt Job notification for GSI Driver Recruitment 2019. Candidates who want to register for the GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 and must be placed in the GSI must ‘Participate in the following Interview Rounds to get selected for the GSI Driver Posts. Geological Survey of India Driver Notification 2019 is released to appoint eligible candidates for 37 vacancies of Driver posts. Before applying for GSI Driver Bharti 2019, aspirants must check the vacancy details given below.
- Total Vacancies: 37
- Name of Posts: Driver Posts
Geological Survey of India Driver Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Hence, contenders should check the following educational qualifications and age limits. Applicants should check the eligibility conditions before applying for GSI Driver Recruitment 2019. Applicants who do not have the eligibility criteria for GSI Driver Notification 2019 will not be acceptable by officials.
Educational Qualifications for GSI Vacancy 2019
- Applicants must have possessed matriculation from a recognized board.
- Aspirants should have a valid driving license.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limits for GSI notification 2019
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Application Fee For GSI Driver Recruitment 2019
Refer official notification to know the category wise application fee for the GSI Driver Recruitment 2019.
GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|1||Starting Date to Apply Offline||27th April 2019|
|2||Closing Date to Apply Offline||60 days of the date of issue of this circular|
GSI Driver Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
The selected applicants for the Driver posts of the GSI Recritment will get the monthly salary as of given in official notification as per the rules of the Driver Posts.
Selection Process for the Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2019
Candidates who want to register for the GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 and must be placed in the GSI must ‘Participate in the following Interview Rounds to get selected for the GSI Driver Posts.
- Trade Test
GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 Offline Application Process
- Before applying to GSI Recruitment have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.gsi.gov.in.
- Go to “Careers > Join GSI” & Select the desired post.
- Read the details carefully & Click on “Apply Offline.”
- Click on “Click on New Registration,” if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit button”
- After Registration, Login with Registered Number & Password.
- Application fees should be paid through Offline and then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of GSI Driver Offline application for future use.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MOIL Recruitment 2020 | 36 Graduate/ Management Trainee Posts | Apply Now!!
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- BSF Recruitment 2020 | 317 Group B & Group C Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.