LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 | Apply For LIC Apprentice Development Officer Posts
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – 8581 Apprentice Development Officer Posts, Apply Online
- 1.2 Latest Apprentice Development Officer Jobs – LIC ADO 2019 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 LIC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria @licindia.in
- 1.4 LIC Apprentice Development Officer Notification 2019 Important Dates
- 1.5 LIC ADO Job Openings 2019 Application Fee
- 1.6 LIC ADO Careers 2019 Selection Process
- 1.7 Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC) Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to fill LIC ADO Online Application?
Latest LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 is Out! Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC) is going to hire dynamic candidates to fill up the 8581 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Posts. This LIC ADO Free Job Alert 2019 is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are passionate to work as Apprentice Development Officer. Moreover, Online Applications for LIC ADO Jobs 2019 will start from 20th May 2019 and ends on 9th June 2019. LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2019 has issued for 10th Pass & Graduate Candidates. Go down and check the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Details in brief. Are you intended to take part in Latest LIC Employment News Notification? Then check the detailed info on this page. Desired applicants who wish to apply for LIC ADO 2019 Vacancy need to satisfy the eligibility given by the department. LIC Sarkari Naukri 2019: Every Year Life Insurance Corporation Limited is providing career opportunities for the Govt Jobs seekers. Good chance for the eligible applicants by which they can grab a reputed government job. To apply online for LIC Recruitment 2019 candidates should know the application dates.
<<< Latest Graduate Jobs 2019 >>>
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – 8581 Apprentice Development Officer Posts, Apply Online
|Latest Life Insurance Corporation Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Starting Date||20th May 2019|
|Closing Date||9th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Latest Apprentice Development Officer Jobs – LIC ADO 2019 Vacancy Details
New Apprentice Development Officer Job Alert! Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC) has invited applications for the post of ADO in Prohibition, Life Insurance Corporation Limited. Recruitment Process which is underway for 8581 posts. Interested applicants are required to apply for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 by checking the Category wise LIC ADO Vacancy 2019 Details tabulated below.
- Name of The Post: Apprentice Development Officer
- No Of Posts: 8581
|Zone||No of Posts|
|East Central Zone||701|
|North Central Zone||1042|
|South Central Zone||1251|
LIC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria @licindia.in
The official of LIC has given some parameters to the candidates to apply for LIC ADO 2019 Vacancy. And it is mentioned below. Check the required education & age for the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019.
Educational Qualifications for LIC Apprentice Development Officer Jobs 2019
- Applicants have to complete a Degree from the recognized Institute. Applicants must have to check the official notification for more Details regarding Educational Qualification.
Age Limit for LIC ADO Vacancy 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Notification 2019 Important Dates
- LIC Notification Issued Date – 20th May 2019
- LIC Apply Online Starting Date – 20th May 2019
- LIC ADO Online Application Last Date – 9th June 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee – 9th June 2019
LIC ADO Job Openings 2019 Application Fee
To participate in the LIC ADO Recruitment, 2019 candidates have to pay the application fees given below which is nonrefundable. Payment would have to be done in a proper mode as per your category.
- General & OBC Applicants have to pay Rs:600
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs: 100
LIC ADO Careers 2019 Selection Process
Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC) is looking for young and energetic candidates to fill up the ADO Position. Applicants who want to grab the ADO Job need to clear all the selection rounds. Following are the LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 selection rounds.
- Written Test
Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC) Offers Pay Scale
- All the applicants who got selected under LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 will receive the pay scale per month as mentioned here.Rs.21,685 to Rs.37,345/-
How to fill LIC ADO Online Application?
- Initially, the official website of Life Insurance Corporation Limited(LIC) – www.licindia.in
- Then, on the home page search and click on “Apply Online for the post of ADO., Govt. of LIC”.
- Download and check the details given in the LIC ADO Notification 2019.
- Now, click on the LIC Online Application link.
- Fill the required Details according to instructions.
- Make an application fees payment according to category wise.
- Later, click on the submit button submit your duly filled application form.
- Finally, take a print copy of your LIC ADO online Application form for reference purpose.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.