Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline for 25 Posts before 24th June 2019
Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2019
- 1.2 Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Vacancy 2019
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Mumbai Port Trust Job Openings 2019
- 1.4 Selection Process of Mumbai Port Trainee Vacancy 2019
- 1.5 Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Employment 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 @mumbaiport.gov.in Nursing Sister Trainee Jobs 2019 – Important Dates
- 1.7 How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Careers 2019??
- 1.8 Important Links – Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Job Openings 2019
Mumbai Port Trust Board has invited applications to hire the eligible candidates from the Maharastra State. By this Latest Employment News, the officials of Mumbai Port Trust is recruiting for the 25 Nursing Sister Trainee Posts. Interested can start submitting the applications from 24th May 2019. The mode of sending the Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019 application form is offline. According to the data furnished in the official Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2019 contenders must possess 10th Class from the recognized board as educational qualification. Check out the complete information of Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Vacancy 2019 and then proceed to apply. While applying for the Mumbai Port Careers, 2019 candidates remember to have all the qualifications correctly. If the applicants fail to meet the eligibility criteria then dont worry check for more 10th class jobs from our blog.
Good News, individuals Free Job Alert in Mumbai Port Trust. Interested candidates refer to the official Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Notification 2019 furnished know the eligibility criteria and then start sending the offline applications to the address given below. To make it easier official notification and offline application of Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2019 provided at the bottom of this article. Individuals make sure to have all the criteria to get selected. Interested aspirants can find more Nursing Jobs from here.
Overview of Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2019
|Organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Post Name||Nursing Sister Trainee|
|Starting Date||24th May 2019|
|Last Date||24th June 2019|
Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Vacancy 2019
For all the individuals who are looking for the Maharastra State Govt Jobs, here is the good news. Mumbai Port Trust is recruiting young and talented aspirants for the Nursing Sister Trainee Posts. Interested candidates can submit the applications before 24th June 2019. The higher officials will accept the applications only through the offline mode. Applicants whose dream is to work in the Sarkari Naukri in Maharastra can make proper use of this chance. Mumbai Port Trust board will select the merit candidates to work in their organization. Aspirants hurry up and start applying for the Mumbai Port Trust Careers 2019. The Vacancy details of Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Employment 2019 is as follows.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Nursing Sister Trainee||25|
Eligibility Criteria of Mumbai Port Trust Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualifications of Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Careers 2019
To apply for the Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019 applicants should possess the following educational qualifications. Contenders must complete 10th class from any recognized board as an educational qualification.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
The higher officials of Mumbai Port Trust will consider the age factor concerning educational qualification. The notified aged contenders are only eligible to apply for the Mumbai Port Trust Job Openings 2019. The age limit of the individuals is as follows.
- Individuals age sholud be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- PWD candidates – 10 years
Selection Process of Mumbai Port Trainee Vacancy 2019
The authority of Mumbai Port Trust will select the candidates based on the merit list. The shorlisted contenders will get intimated for further rounds. As per the norms of the organization selected applicants need to serve across Maharastra State.
Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Employment 2019 – Pay Scale
The selected aspirants in the Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019 will get a monthly remuneration of Rs 15000. Check the official Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2019 for more information
@mumbaiport.gov.in Nursing Sister Trainee Jobs 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 24th May 2019
- Last Date of Application – 24th June 2019
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Careers 2019??
- Visit the Official Site of the Mumbai Port Trust at www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- From there go to the Careers Section
- Find the advertisement for Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Download the official Notification
- Read the instructions carefully
- Eligible candidates apply for the Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2019
- Download the application form
- Fill the details correctly
- Recheck the application before submitting
- Submit the offline application form to the address given below.
Chief Medical Officer Mumbai Port Trust Hospital,
Nadkarni Park, Wadala (E) Mumbai-400 037
Important Links – Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Job Openings 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.