ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of ONGC Dehradun Notification 2019 – 107 Medical Officer & Other Posts
- 1.2 Oil & Natural Gas Corporation 107 Job Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Dehradun MO Job Openings 2019
- 1.4 Selection Process of ONGC Dehradun 107 MO Job Vacancy 2019
- 1.5 ONGC Dehradun Medical Officer Careers 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 @ongcindia.com Security Officer Employment 2019 – Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates of ONGC Dehradun Job Openings 2019
- 1.8 Application Process of ONGC Dehradun Medical Officer Careers 2019
- 1.9 Important Links – ONGC Dehradun SO Vacancy 2019
ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 for Medical Officer & Other Posts details enclosed here. If you are eager to know about Latest Employment News in India, then we suggest the applicants check the ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 Notification and apply. High Court of Rajasthan Officials is planning to hire 107 MO, SO & Other Vacancies. Mostly, job seekers who are interested in Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs can apply through online mode. All the participants with desired educational qualifications can submit the online ONGC Dehradun Job Openings 2019 from 29th May 2019. For the successful submission of the online application, aspirants should pay a certain amount as the application fee.
Get the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Free Job Alert Application Forms on its official page @www.ongcindia.com. ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 is the best chance for applicants who are hunting for Govt Jobs. Submit your online application forms of ONGC Dehradun SO Careers 2019 before the closing date, i.e., 18th June 2019. Read the complete article for brief information about ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019. Aspirants can submit the application fee through the offline mode. The final date to submit the application fee is 19th June 2019. Check the eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, application fee, application process from the below sections.
Overview of ONGC Dehradun Notification 2019 – 107 Medical Officer & Other Posts
|Organization Name||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Security Officer & Other|
|No.of Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Start Date||29th May 2019|
|Last Date||18th June 2019|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation 107 Job Vacancy 2019 – Details
Oil & Natural gas Corporation 2019 inviting the applications from the most eligible and talented contenders for the Medical Officer & other Posts. Applicants who completed MBBS from a recognized board and waiting for the Medicals Jobs are qualified to apply for the ONGc Dehradun Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates to work in ONGC Organization select a post and start applying before 18th June 2019. Postwise Vacancy details of ONGC Dehradun Job Openings 2019 furnished in this section
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||31|
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Dehradun MO Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualifications of ONGC Dehradun Careers 2019
Prospective Applicants willing to apply for the ONGC Dehradun Vacancy 2019 should possess the following educational qualifications specified by the higher officials.
- Applicants should complete Engineering/ Post Graduate Degree/MBBS /MBA/Graduate Degree equivalent from any recognized Board/ Institute
- Check the ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 Notification for more details
ONGC Dehradun Security Officer Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
To apply for the ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 should meet the age limit given in the official Notification. The notified aspirants are only eligible to apply for the ONGC Dehradun Security Officer Posts 2019. The age limit of the aspirants is as follows
- Aspirants age should be a maximum of 30 years for the general candidates
- Three years – OBC candidates
- Five years – SC/ST candidates
- Ten years – PWD candidates
Selection Process of ONGC Dehradun 107 MO Job Vacancy 2019
People who are interested in applying for the ONGC Dehradun Security Officer Careers 2019 should check the selection process. Following are the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Dehradun Job Openings 2019 selections process details which are to be participated by the contenders
- Computer Based Exam
- Document Verification
ONGC Dehradun Medical Officer Careers 2019 – Pay Scale
Applicants who have participated in the ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 and cleared all the rounds will get the best pay from the ONGC Board. ONGC will provide Rs. 60,000 to 1,80,000/- per for the hired applicants. Check the official ONGC Dehradun Medical Officer Job Openings 2019 Notification for more details.
@ongcindia.com Security Officer Employment 2019 – Application Fee
For the successful submission of the online ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 application form aspirants should pay some amount to the ONGC Higher officials. The mode of application fee is offline. Category wise ONGC Dehradun Job Openings 2019 application fee details are as follows.
- General/OBC candidates – Rs 370/-
- SC/ST/Female candidates – Nill
Important Dates of ONGC Dehradun Job Openings 2019
- Starting Date of ONGC Dehradun Online Application: 29th May 2019
- Final Date of ONGC Dehradun Online Application: 18th June 2019
- Closing Date for the ONGC Dehradun Offline Application Fee: 19th June 2019
Application Process of ONGC Dehradun Medical Officer Careers 2019
- First, Visit Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Official site at www.ongcindia.com
- Check the ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 Notification Link.
- Download the ONGC Dehradun Medical Officer Notification 2019.
- Know the details on the ONGC Dehradun Security Officer Job Openings 2019
- Eligible applicants can Click on the Apply Online link.
- Ensure to fill the details correctly in the prescribed format
- Upload the mandatory documents.
- Make the payment through Challan before 19th June 2019
- Preview the ONGC Dehradun SO Careers 2019
- Submit the Application Forms to the higher officials within the closing date.
- Take a printout of ONGC Dehradun 107 Posts 2019 Application form for future reference.