TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Notification 2019 | Apply Online 475 Posts before 28th June 2019
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Recruitment 2019 Notification Overview
- 1.2 TNPSC 475 CESE Job Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Tamil Nadu PSC Job Openings 2019
- 1.4 Pay Scale of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Vacancy 2019
- 1.5 Selection Process of TNPSC CESE Job Openings 2019
- 1.6 www.tnpsc.gov.in Combined Engineering Services Exam Jobs Bharti 2019 – Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates of TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1.8 How to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Careers 2019?
- 1.9 Important Links – TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Job Openings 2019
Searching for Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs? Then there is an excellent opportunity for you. A few days back, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) came up with Latest Employment News notification. As per the notice, 475 Combined Engineering Services Exam has released under TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019. Every year TNPSC is hiring lakhs of people and employing their organization. As of now, the officials are looking for eligible individuals to fill up the vacant posts. Interested candidates can check out this TNPSC CESE Careers 2019 Free Job Alert details from this article.
TNPSC CESE Job Openings 2019 is one of the excellent chance for the applicants who have completed their Engineering and looking for Engineering Jobs in Tamil Nadu so that you may not miss out this Chance to work in the reputed organization. As well as, go through the entire article to get information on TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, contenders need to focus on online application start and end dates. According to the TNPSC CESE Notification 2019 applicants should submit their application in between 29th May 2019 to 28th June 2019. Check the TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission Job Openings 2019 details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Pay Scale from the below sections of this page.
Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Recruitment 2019 Notification Overview
|Latest TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Engineering Services Exam|
|Starting date||29th May 2019|
|Closing Date||28th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC 475 CESE Job Vacancy 2019 – Details
Here is the New Sarkari Naukri Jobs for the job seekers. TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019 is the Latest Job Notification in recent times issued by Tamil Nadu State Government in TNPSC CESE Posts. All the contestants are advised to have a look at the TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2019 details as per the Posts from the below table.
|Name of Post||Name of The Service||No of Posts|
|Assistant Electrical Inspector||Tamil Nadu Electrical Inspectorate Service||12|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Engineering Service||94|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil)||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service||120|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Buildings, PWD)||73|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||Tamil Nadu Factory Service||26|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department)||Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service||123|
|Assistant Engineer (Fisheries)||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Engineering Service||2|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board)||Tamil Nadu Port Service||15|
|Junior Architect||Tamil Nadu Architect Service||2|
Eligibility Criteria of Tamil Nadu PSC Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualifications of Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Careers 2019
Contenders interested in applying for the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019 must possess the educational qualifications furnished in the official notification. Applicants must complete BE/BTech from a recognized University or Institute. Check the official TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019 Notification for more educational qualification details.
Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Employment 2019 – Age Limit
Interested aspirants who would like to join TNPSC Should apply for the TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam Notification 2019 must attain the following age limit.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant Electrical Inspector||39 years|
|Assistant Engineer / Assistant Director / Junior Architect||30 years|
- Three years – OBC candidates
- Five years – SC/ST candidates
- Ten years – PWD candidates
Pay Scale of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Vacancy 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission offers bet scale for the selected aspirants in the TNPSC CESE Job Openings 2019. Check out the below section for the post wise pay scale details
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Electrical Inspector||Rs.15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- Per Month|
|Assistant Engineer / Assistant Director / Junior Architect||Rs.9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
Selection Process of TNPSC CESE Job Openings 2019
The registered contender’s selection will be made based on merit marks obtained by the aspirants in following rounds. Merit list will be prepared to select the applicants, and they will get Shortlisted for further rounds.
- Written Test
www.tnpsc.gov.in Combined Engineering Services Exam Jobs Bharti 2019 – Application Fee
To apply for the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019 Notification aspirants must and should pay the application fee through the prescribed mode. Tamil Nadu PSc Combined Engineering Services Exam Vacancy 2019 application fee payment Online Mode. Category wise TNPSC CESE Careers 2019 application fee details are as follows.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 200|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Important Dates of TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Starting Date of Online Application – 29th May 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 28th June 2019
How to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Careers 2019?
- Visit TNPSC official portal www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then Go to “Recruitment Section” link and click on TNPSC CESE Notification 2019
- Go through details of Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Recruitment 2019 and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates Click on “Apply Online for Combined Engineering Services Exam” on the homepage.
- Enter your login details and proceed to fill the application form with all essential information.
- Upload the documents if required, and make the fee payment online.
- Submit the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019 application form
- Finally, make a print copy of the acknowledgment for further use.
Important Links – TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Job Openings 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.