UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 323 Central Armed Police Force Post
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 UPSC CAPF Job Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 upsc.gov.in 323 Central Armed Police Force Vacancy 2019
- 1.3 UPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions
- 1.4 UPSC CAPF Jobs 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 Union Public Service Commission CAPF Notification 2019 Application Fee
- 1.6 UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.7 How to Apply Online for UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2019
- 1.8 Download Union Public Service Commission CAPF Recruitment 2019
Union Public Service Commission has dispatched the Employment News Notification through an Advt No-1/2019 on 7th Feb 2019. Online applications are invited for 323 Central Armed Police Force Posts. Willing hunters of Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Go through this entire article to have complete information about the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply, etc. The authority of UPSC wants to fill up vacant posts with efficient candidates by conducting the different rounds in the selection process. Check the desirable criteria mentioned in the below sections to apply for upsc.gov.in 323 Central Armed Police Force Vacancy 2019.
Eligible contenders can apply for this Graduate Jobs Notification via the authorized portal by on or before 20th May 2019. Registration Process for Union PSC CAPF Notification 2019 has started already. So candidates hurry up & fill application as soon as possible. After the closing dates, no applications will be accepted. Job hunters who have completed their Graduation Degree can grab this chance. Visit the official website of www.upsc.gov.in in order to know complete info about this Govt Jobs Notification.
UPSC CAPF Job Notification 2019 – Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Central Armed Police Force|
|Number of vacancies||323|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
upsc.gov.in 323 Central Armed Police Force Vacancy 2019
Here we have provided the complete info about the latest UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 Notification which was recently issued by the authority. Union Public Service Commission receiving online applications for Central Armed Police Force posts through online. Interested applicants can check out this Free Job Alert details on this page before applying. Registration Process for Union PSC CAPF Notification has started already. So contenders hurry up and fill the application as soon as possible. After the closing dates, no applications will accepted. Job hunters who have completed their Graduation can utilize this chance. Visit the official website of www.upsc.gov.in in order to know complete info about this Govt Jobs Notification.
- Name of the Post – Central Armed Police Force Posts
- No of Vacancies – 323 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions
- All the participants who want enroll for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 need to satisfy the requirements as per the UPSC posts which is mentioned below.
- Applicants hould complete Graduation from the recognized institute with minimum 60 percentage.
- Minimum Age:20
- Maximum Age:25
UPSC CAPF Jobs 2019 Selection Process
Registered candidates for Central Armed Police Force Posts need to participate in the selection process which consists of the following rounds. Best fit contenders will be selected up on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written exam
Union Public Service Commission CAPF Notification 2019 Application Fee
While applying for the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 candidates should be paid the application fee through proper mode as per category which is provided below. Note that application fee is nonrefundable once you pay the fee it will not be credited to back.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|Gen or OBC||Rs. 200|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||No Fees|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
Union Public Service Commission providing a best pay scale for the working employees in their organization. Now the selected candidates for Central Armed Police Force Posts will get the monthly salary as mentioned in the official notification.
How to Apply Online for UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2019
- Log on to the Union Public Service Commission official portal – www.upsc.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section and find out the New Advertisement for the Central Armed Police Force Posts.
- Open and read the advertisement carefully to ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Hit on the Online Application link and Fill it with the required details.
- While applying remit the nonrefundable application fee as per the category.
- Cross check the details and submit it before the last date.
- Finally, make a print copy of the filled application form for future use.
Download Union Public Service Commission CAPF Recruitment 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.