HPSC DCO Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HPSC DCO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Details of HPSC Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of HPSC Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 Selection Process Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
- 1.4 HPSC Drug Control Officer Notification 2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered by Haryana Public Service Commission
- 1.6 How to Fill HPSC Online Application Form @hpsc.gov.in
Recently, HPSC Officials published the advertisement to recruit the can who are seeking for Graduate and Post Graduate Jobs in India. Are you searching for Govt Jobs 2019? Then there is a good opportunity for those candidates because recently Haryana Public Service Commission has published the Employment News notification for DCO Posts. Through this HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019, the authority is planning to fill up the 26 vacant posts. Applicants those who have done graduation in pharmacy can apply for HPSC DCO Recruitment Notification 2019.
Through HPSC Free Job Alert 2019 Officials will hire 26 DCO Posts. Candidates can download the HPSC Online Application Form from its official portal @hpsc.gov.in. HPSC Officials will make available the HPSC Drug Control Officer Application Forms from 5th June 2019 to 18th June 2019 from the date of issue of this circular. Submit the application forms to the HPSC Officials within the closing dates. Follow the complete article for detailed info about HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019. Before going to apply for HPSC Drug Control Officer Job Openings 2019 candidates need to know the scheduled dates. Aandidates on this Graduate Jobs Notification can submit their Online applications from 5th June 2019 to 18th June 2019 from the date of issue of this circular.
Details of HPSC Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Drug Control Officer|
|Last date for submission of application||18th June 2019|
|Job Post date||5/6/2019|
Vacancy Details of HPSC Recruitment 2019
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has invited Online applications from the Govt Jobs hunters to appoint them for Drug Control Officer, Posts. If anyone of you interested in HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019 then checks out the Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019 details provided below. Apply Online for this Sarkari Jobs Notification through www.hpsc.gov.in. The registration process of HPSC DCO has started now so applicants hurry up & submit your Online application before the last date. As per the notice, applicans should satisfy some requirements in order to apply for Haryana Public Service Commission Notification 2019.
- Name of Post – Drug Control Officer(DCO)
- No of Posts – 26 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- General – 15 Jobs
- SC – 06 Jobs
- BC – 05 Jobs
Eligibility HPSC Drug Control Officer Job Openings 2019
If you want to apply for HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019 then ensure eligibility criteria which is specified below as per the selected post.
- Applicants should complete the Graduation in the Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry from the recognized Institute or University. Refer official notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 57 years
Selection Process Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is going to hire young dynamic candidates through the below section rounds.
HPSC Drug Control Officer Notification 2019 Application Fee
If you are applying for the HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019 then pay the application fee as given below which is nonrefundable. Check the official notification for more details.
Pay Scale Offered by Haryana Public Service Commission
All the selected applicants are going to receive the monthly pay scale for Drug Control Officer, Posts as follows.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Drug Control Officer||Rs.9300- 34800/- and Grade pay of Rs.4000/-|
How to Fill HPSC Online Application Form @hpsc.gov.in
- Log on to the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) official portal – www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Find out the HPSC Notification Advt on the HPSC home page.
- Read the complete hpsc notification details to ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Then, click on Apply Online links.
- Fill up the application with all mandatory details.
- If required, upload documents in proper mode.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Thus,click on submit button and save it.
- Finally, take a print copy of the application for future reference.