TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Posts | Online
TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 TNPSC Group 4 Jobs 2019 Notification – 6491 Combined Civil Services Posts
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu PSC 6491 Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Pay Scale of Tamil Nadu PSC Job Vacancy 2019
- 1.4 TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Openings 2019 – Selection Process
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 tnpsc.gov.in Junior Assistant Posts 2019 – Important Dates
- 1.7 Application Process of TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 Important Links – TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Vacancy 2019
Hello Folks!!!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the notification for TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment. Here is the Latest Free Job Alert for all the applicants who are looking for it. Recently the higher officials of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published recruitment notification to fill up 6491 Junior Assistant Posts. As you still have the time to apply TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019, job seekers can scroll down this page to know info about TNPSC Vacancy 2019. Therefore Latest Govt Jobs Seekers can apply Online for TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Openings 2019 Notification from 14th June 2019. TN Public Service Commission inviting Online applications from the aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria. Check the Latest TNPSC Employment News Notification provided below? Applicants can grab their dream job by utilizing this TNPSC Junior Assistant Posts 2019 update.
Moreover, Candidates can search and get the info that is related to Government Jobs 2019 like Syllabus, & Admit Cards, etc., In addition, applicants can also check out Cutoff Marks for Govt Exam on our www.allindiajobs.in site. Hurry up Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission came up with Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification for the unemployed applicants in the state. People who are looking for Jobs in TNPSC can submit their Online applications @www.tnpsc.gov.in. Refer TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment details for Junior Assistant Jobs from the below sections and apply as per the discipline. Talented applicants who are planning to start their careers in Central Govt Jobs can apply for TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Vacancy 2019 through Online mode.
TNPSC Group 4 Jobs 2019 Notification – 6491 Combined Civil Services Posts
|Latest TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam IV Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Civil Services Exam IV (Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant (Non – Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist (Grade – III))|
|Starting date||14th June 2019|
|Closing Date||14th July 2019|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu PSC 6491 Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 – Details
Check the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 details for the Junior Assistant Posts from the below sections. Apply Online according to discipline referring to the vacancy name and no of posts.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Village Administrative Officer||397|
|Junior Assistant (Non – Security)||2688|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||104|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||34|
|Steno-Typist (Grade – III)||784|
Eligibility Criteria of TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Openings 2019
TNPSC Junior Assistant Careers 2019 – Educational Qualifications
Interested contestants in applying for the TNPSC Junior Assistant Posts 2019 should complete SSLC. Refer to TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Openings 2019 Notification for more Educational Qualification details
Age Limit of TNPSC Junior Assistant Employment 2019
Applicants who are interested in applying for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Should possess the following age limit criteria as on 1st June 2019.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Pay Scale of Tamil Nadu PSC Job Vacancy 2019
Selected aspirants for the Junior Assistant through TNPSC Recruitment 2019 will get the best pay scale in the market. So the applicants are advised not to miss this superb career opportunity in TNPSC. Applicants Who have passed in 2019 & before can check more Jobs form our Blog.
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Village Administrative Officer, Junior Asst, Bill Collector, Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Typist||Rs. 19,500 – Rs. 62,000/- Per Month|
|Steno-Typist (Grade – III)||Rs. 20,600 – Rs. 65,500/- Per Month|
TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Openings 2019 – Selection Process
The selection committe of TNPSC will hire applicants based on their performance in the following rounds. And eventually, the board will conduct nterview to select the talented Candidates. The applicants who have completed their B.Tech in 2017 and before are not eligible to apply. For more information check the official TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Written Test
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 150 + 100 (Registration + Examination Fee)|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
tnpsc.gov.in Junior Assistant Posts 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 14th June 2019
- Last Date of Application – 15/6/2019
Application Process of TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Log on to TN PSC Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Search for the TNPSC Recruitment Notification
- Read the instructions carefully furnished in the TNPSC official advertisment
- Eligible applicants start applying by Apply Link
- Complete the TNPSC Registration Process by using the valid Email ID and mobile number.
- After successful completion of TNPSC Jobs Registration
- Follow step given below to proceed to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Fill up the TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Openings 2019 application form.
- Upload the scanned documents &photos in the prescribed Manner.
- Submit the filled Application form to complete the application process after cross-checking details.
- Finally, take a hardcopy of Application form for future use.
Important Links – TNPSC Junior Assistant Job Vacancy 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.