AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 | 1.6 Lakh Village/Grama Secretariat Posts | Apply Online!
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 160000 AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019 – Highlights
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Job Openings 2019 – 1.6 Lakh (Tentative)
- 1.3 AP గ్రామ సచివాలయ పోస్టుల నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019 District Wise Vacancy
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Important Dates for AP Village Secretariat Notification 2019 1.6 Lakh Vacancies
- 1.6 Selection Process for AP Grama Sachivalaya Vacancy 2019
- 1.7 AP Grama Secretariat Job Notification 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Fill AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Application?
- 1.9 APGV/APVV Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 Important Links
Greetings Aspirants! AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 for 1.6 Lakh Grama Secretariat Vacancies in APGV/APVV Released! Apply Online for Panchayat Secretary, VRO, VRA (Village Revenue Assistant), FRO and Other Vacancies. Recent latest and most trending AP గ్రామ సచివాలయ పోస్టుల నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019 issued at its official website. As per the Employment News notice, all Intermediate/12th Pass can apply for this Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Job Openings 2019 through online from 15th July 2019 to 15th August 2019. Complete details regarding this AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2019 in Grama Sachivalayam is available here. The selection for Grama Secretariat/Village Secretariat/Grama Sachivalayam volunteer will be made by the DSC (District Selection Committee) through written exam and interview. Hurry up, AP Govt Jobs seekers utilize this opportunity to kick start your career in reputed organization of Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment Board (APGVRB).
“AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 for 1.6 Lakh Vacancies Issued, Apply Online from 15th July 2019 to 15th August 2019 @ap.gov.in. Please stay connected with us for more live updates.”
160000 AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019 – Highlights
|Government||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment Board (APGVRB)|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Grama Secretariat/Village Secretariat/Grama Sachivalayam|
|Total Vacancies||1.6 Lakh (Approx.)|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Type of Job||AP Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||15th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th August 2019|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Job Openings 2019 – 1.6 Lakh (Tentative)
In each village secretariat, the government has chosen to appoint 12 staff members. Interested candidates can submit your applications before the closing date of 15th August 2019. AP State Government Board is offering best employment opportunity for the Govt Jobs
- Panchayat Secretary
- Live Stoke Assistant
- Electrical Assistant
- Grameena Engineer
- Welfare Assistant
- Women Police Attendant
- Digital Assistant
Documents to be Uploaded
- Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
- Educational Qualification details
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- DOB as per SSC Certificate
- Community Certificate
Required Documents for Verification
- PH Category Certificate
- 10th/12th Marks Card
- Caste Certificate (Original)
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate
AP గ్రామ సచివాలయ పోస్టుల నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019 District Wise Vacancy
In order to increase transparency and accountability for village residents, the Ap government is forming Grama Sachivalayam for each village. We have tabulated the 160000 AP Grama Sachivalayam Villages in each district. Check out them and apply according to your resident before the due date. Through this AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Notification VRO, VRA, MPEO-1, Linemen, Gopal Mitra, Forest Watcher, MPEO-2, Feild Assistant-2, ANM & Other Posts will be offering. Only 10th/12th Pass candidates are eligible to apply for this AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019.
|District Name||Number of Villages||Number of Vacancies|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||1192||–|
Eligibility Criteria AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019
- Only applicants belonging to Andhra Pradesh should apply for Grama Secretariat positions.
- And the only applicants belong to the scheduled can apply for vacancies accessible in Scheduled fields.
- 10+2 or equivalent (Rural areas)
- 10th or equivalent (Scheduled areas)
- Degree in any subject (Urban areas)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Important Dates for AP Village Secretariat Notification 2019 1.6 Lakh Vacancies
|Released Date of Notification||15th July 2019|
|Starting Date to Fill Online Application||15th July 2019|
|Online Application Submission Last Date||15th August 2019|
|Offer Letter Issue Date
||10th September 2019|
|Date of Interview or Examination||Updated Soon|
|Commencement Date of Training||15th September 2019 to 23rd September 2019|
|Final Selection of Candidates||Before August 2019|
|Date of Joining
||02nd October 2019|
Selection Process for AP Grama Sachivalaya Vacancy 2019
After the application submission, the volunteers will be selected by the District Selection Committee (DCS) by conducting the following selection rounds.
- Written Examination
Roles and Responsibilities of Volunteer
- They will monitor works like Pahcyaatraj, drinking water, the welfare of females and children, primary education, hospitals, farming, and numerous other village-related facilities.
- To make service delivery quicker and more transparent, the AP Government has implemented the AP Secretariat scheme.
- AP’s Village Secretariat will work closely with Village Volunteers to provide the complaint with better alternatives.
- However, the authorities are still not disclosing the nature and type of employment in advance.
- They will specifically be designed for the empowerment of the village and the purpose of solving the daily tasks.
- Selected applicants can use village secretariat facilities such as ration card, advantages from the Rythu Bharosa system, reimbursement of fees, Arogya Shree, etc.
- Ten jobs allocated to each Village Secretariat.
- A Village Secretariat in AP is responsible for offering a solution within 72 hours of the grievance-related implementation.
AP Grama Secretariat Job Notification 2019 Pay Scale
- All the selected candidates are going to receive the monthly pay of Rs.5,000/- to Rs.10,000/- per month.
How to Fill AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Application?
- Visit the official website of AP Government – www.ap.gov.in
- Go to the Latest News Section and search for Apply Online link for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs for 1.6 Lakh.
- If you find the respective link then click on it.
- Then, the AP Grama Secretariat Application Form displayed on the screen.
- Fill up the application form with all important details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required certificates together with your certified signature.
- There is no need to pay any application fee.
- Finally, recheck the filled details and hit on SUBMIT button
- After application submission, take a printout of application for future use.
APGV/APVV Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 Important Links
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019||Click Here|
|160000 AP Village Secretariat Apply Online||Click Here|
|AP Grama Secretariat Syllabus 2019||Click Here|
|APGV/APVV Grama Sachivalayam Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Grama Secretariat Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Results 2019||Click Here|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Goa Shipyard Job Notification 2020 | Apply Online | 43 DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 37 Junior Technical Associate Posts @cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020 | 588 Haryana Patwari Vacancies | Apply Now!!!
- DSW Mizoram Recruitment 2020 | 60 Graduate & IT Teacher, Warden, Nurse and Other Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.