BPCL Recruitment 2019 | Apply 18 General Workman & Chemist Trainee Vacancies
BPCL Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BPCL Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 BPCL Chemist Trainee Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 BPCL Jobs 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Bharat Petroleum Jobs 2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for BPCL Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 BPCL Careers 2019 Important Dates
- 1.7 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Apply BPCL General Workman & Chemist Trainee Jobs 2019?
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Board Authority has announced the career opportunity for the applicants who are eagerly waiting for BPCL Employment News 2019. Candidates can check out the complete information regarding BPCL Notification 2019 from this article. BPCL Board Officials are willing to hire the energetic applicants for General Workman & Chemist Trainee Posts to fill 18 vacancies. Candidates can check the Post Wise and Category Wise Vacancy details. Candidates who meet the eligibility parameters can apply for BPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification. BPCL Free Job Alert is the best chance for all graduates. You can get the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Online Application Form from 22nd July 2019. Candidates need to submit the application form within closing date i.e., 5th August 2019. Go through the complete information about Bharat Petroleum Job Notification 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Important Dates, Pay Scale, etc.
Overview of Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Post Name||General Workman & Chemist Trainee Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date||22nd July 2019|
|Last Date||5th August 2019|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
Latest Bharat Petroleum Notification 2019 has announced by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Careers. Candidates are invited through online mode to hire the applicants for General Workman & Chemist Trainee Posts. Make sure to possess the prescribed eligibility to apply for Bharat Petroleum Jobs 2019. You can find the BPCL General Workman Notification 2019 on its official website. We would like to advise the applicants, to go through Bharat Petroleum Chemist Trainee Vacancy 2019 details available on this page.
BPCL Chemist Trainee Vacancy 2019 Details
Job seekers who are looking for Central Government Jobs can utilize the chance to make their career. All the applicants who are pretty much interested to know the BPCL Job Vacancy 2019 information can get the complete details from here. In this page, we have listed out the Post Wise BPCL Chemist Trainee & General Workman Vacancy 2019 Details
BPCL Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||SC||OBC (NCL)||EWS||UR||No. of Vacancies|
|General Workman-B (Trainee) – Petrochemical||01||03||01||07||12|
BPCL Jobs 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Here is the list of qualifications and age limitations which are mandatory for the applicants who are willing to apply for BPCL General Workman Recruitment 2019.
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably from a recognized Indian University / Institute in First Class Analytical Chemistry with 60 percent marks (full-time course).
- Should have at least 01 years of appropriate post-qualification job experience/01 year post-qualification apprenticeship training (in an appropriate sector) in a reputable Refining / Lube / Petrochemical / Petroleum / Chemical Industry.
General Workman-B (Trainee)–Petrochemical
- First-class Chemical Engineering / Technology Diploma OR Petrochemical Engineering / Technology (AICTE-approved full-time course) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Should have at least 01-year-appropriate post-qualification job experience/01 year post-qualification apprenticeship training (in an appropriate sector) under the Refining / Power / Lube / Petroleum / Fertilizer Industry Act, 1961, of reputation.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
Bharat Petroleum Jobs 2019 Application Fee
- No Application fee
Selection Procedure for BPCL Recruitment 2019
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Officials select the applicants by considering their performance in the selection rounds listed out below.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Test
BPCL Careers 2019 Important Dates
- Initial Date to Apply BPCL Recruitment 2019: 22nd July 2019.
- Final Date to Submit the filled application Form: 5th August 2019.
- BPCL General Workman Written Examination Date: 3rd/4th Week of August 2019 (Tentative).
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Offers Pay Scale
Qualified applicants for BPCL Careers 2019 will receive an excellent pay scale from board officials. In the below sections, we have listed out the Category Wise BPCL Job 2019 Notification salary details.
- Chemist Trainee – Rs.13,500/- to Rs.31,000/- per month
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Petrochemical – Rs.11,500/- to Rs.20,000/- per month
How to Apply BPCL General Workman & Chemist Trainee Jobs 2019?
- Go to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Official Website @www.bharatpetroleum.com
- On the BPCL Home Page, Check Bharat Petroleum Notification 2019.
- Download the BPCL Recruitment 2019 PDF.
- Read the BPCL General Workman Recruitment 2019 Notification carefully.
- If eligible, Apply Online for BPCL Job Vacancy 2019.
- Fill the necessary and mandatory details in the Application Form.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Cross-check the filled BPCL General Workman & Chemist Trainee Online Application Form.
- Finally, Submit the BPCL Chemist Trainee Application Form within last dates.
Download Here >> Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2019 Notification
Click Here >> BPCL 2019 Jobs Online Application Form
Check Here >> BPCL Chemist Trainee Syllabus 2019
Download Here >> BPCL Chemist Trainee Previous Papers
Check Here >> BPCL Chemist Trainee Admit Card 2019
Check Here >> BPCL Chemist Trainee Results 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.