WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 500 vacancies of Water Resources Dept JE Jobs
WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Water Resources Dept Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | 500 JE Posts
- 1.2 Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Kanisth Abyantha Jobs vacancy details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Maha Water Resources Dept Jr Engineer Posts
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Maharashtra WRD Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1.5 Important Dates Maha Jalsampada Vibhag Kanisth Abyantha Recruitment
- 1.6 Selection Criteria for WRD Maharashtra Notification for JE Posts
- 1.7 Maharashtra WRD Jr Engineer Online Application process
- 1.8 Download WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification
Maharashtra Water Resources Dept had released the latest recruitment notification to fill 500 Posts. The Latest Employment News of Notification of WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 had published to fill the 500 vacancies of Grade IV Posts. The Eligible job seekers can register for the Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Kanisth Abhyanta Recruitment 2019. Eligible applicants can register through the Online mode for the Maharashtra Govt Jobs under Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag. Job Seekers who are searching for the Maharashtra Jobs in government fields can use this opportunity of Maha WRB Jobs 2019. The Eligible Candidates can apply for this Junior Engineer Jobs between dates mentioned below.
Application form of Maharashtra Water Resources Dept Recruitment 2019 must be submitted through Online Mode. From 25th July 2019 to 15th August 2019. The Candidtaes or Job Seekers of Latest Govt Jobs can use this Opportunity of Maharashtra WRD Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019. For More Details of WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 refer Official Website or Official Notification for more Details.
Water Resources Dept Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | 500 JE Posts
|Latest Maharashtra Water Resources Dept Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Water Resources Department (Maharashtra WRD)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Kanisth Abhyantha)|
|Starting date||25th July 2019|
|Closing Date||15th August 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Kanisth Abyantha Jobs vacancy details
The Water Resources Department Maharashtra had come up with the latest employment notification to fill the vacancies of Junior Engineer. Following are the vacancy details of the Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer Posts. Go through the WRD Maharashtra vacancy details which had given below.
No of Posts: 500 vacancies
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer Posts
Name of the Post
Junior Engineer (Civil), Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Water Resources Dept Jr Engineer Posts
Applicants of Maharashtra Water Resources Dept Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 must have the Age Limits and Educational Qualifications as mentioned below. Candidates, those who do not have the eligibility criteria as mentioned below, are not eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Water Resources Dept Recruitment 2019.
Aspirants must have minimum 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/university.
Candidates must have the Age Limits as uploaded below for Maharashtra WRD Kanisth Andhyantha Posts
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Pay Scale for Maharashtra WRD Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification
The higher officials will give aspirants who had got selected for Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2019 a pay scale. Salary information regarding the Maha WRD Junior Engineer Jobs is as follows
S-14, ₹ 38,600 – 1,22,800
Important Dates Maha Jalsampada Vibhag Kanisth Abyantha Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th July 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15th August 2019 till 11:59 PM|
Selection Criteria for WRD Maharashtra Notification for JE Posts
Candidates who had completed submission of Maharashtra WRD Recruitment 2019 before the last date can participate in the following interview rounds.
- Online Examination\
- Personal Interview.
Maharashtra WRD Jr Engineer Online Application process
Maharashtra Water Resources Department (WRD) had come up with the latest employment Notification to fill the 500 vacancies of Junior Engineer (JE) posts. Aspirants who had eligibility details as mentioned above can register for the Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2019 before the last date. Follow the instructions provided below to apply for the Water Resources Department Recruitment 2019 for Kanisth Abhyantha Posts.
Application Fee to apply for Maha WRD Recruitment 2019 for Jr Engineer Posts
- Visit the Official Website of Maharashtra Water Resources Department
- Download the Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2019 Notification from careers link.
- Read the notification Details, and Eligible job aspirants can click on the Online Application Form link.
- Fill up all the Details in the WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Jobs Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit Application Form before the Last Date.
Download WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1842 Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Jobs
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 | 31 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!!
- Goa Shipyard Job Notification 2020 | Apply Online | 43 DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.