PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 1798 PSPCL Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer Posts
PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 PSPCL LDC Jobs 2019 – 1798 JE, Steno Typist, Electrician, and Other Posts, Apply Online
- 1.2 Details of Punjab PSPCL Job Vacancy 2019 @pspcl.in
- 1.3 Punjab State PCL LDC Jr Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.4 Punjab PSPCL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 Application Fee for Punjab PSPCL Job Openings 2019
- 1.6 Punjab PSPCL 1798 LDC Notification 2019 Important Dates
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered for Punjab State Power Corporation 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply for Punjab PSPCL Online Application Form
PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2019 is out for 1798 posts. Online applications for LDC, Electrician Grade-II & Junior Engineer Posts are invited from the eligible applicants. Through this Employment News notification, the PSPCL authority is going to fill vacant posts at various locations of Punjab. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Board Authority has declared the job notification for those who are in search of Graduate Jobs in Punjab State. PSPCL Officials is going to fill 1798 Junior Engineer, Revenue Accountant Posts. If you want to know complete information about PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2019 the candidates are advised to check the entire article. Punjab PSPCL Job Vacancy 2019 Application link will be active from 20th August 2019 to 9th September 2019. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Punjab PSPCL LDC, Electrician Grade-II & Junior Engineer Jobs 2019 through www.pspcl.in.
Candidates applying for PSPCL Trainee Job Notification 2019 must hold a Degree in relevant trade are get eligibility for the recruitment process. Utilize the PSPCL Sarkari Naukri opportunity to get placed in a reputed organization. Download Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd Online Application Forms on its official portal @www.pspcl.in. Apply for PSPCL LDC Free Job Alert through online mode. You can get the PSPCL Application Forms from now. Try to submit the application form of PSPCL Recruitment 2019 within closing date i.e., 9th September 2019. Check the PSPCL Job Notification 2019 Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc. PSPCL Careers is the best opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Graduate Jobs in India. Know more about the PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2019 in the coming sections.
PSPCL LDC Jobs 2019 – 1798 JE, Steno Typist, Electrician, and Other Posts, Apply Online
|Latest PSPCL LDC, JE, Steno Typist, Electrician, and Other Posts Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer, Revenue Accountant, Electrician Grade II, Divisional Supdt. Accounts, Steno typist, Internal Auditor, Accounts Officer|
|Starting Date||20th August 2019|
|Closing Date||9th September 2019|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interview|
Details of Punjab PSPCL Job Vacancy 2019 @pspcl.in
So all the interested candidates for this PSPCL Free Jobs Alert can submit the application through online from 20th August 2019. Go through below sections of this web page to know more information about the Punjab State Power Corporation Notification 2019. Aspirents who are in search of upcoming Central Govt Jobs in India can bookmark our blog.
- Name of the Post – LDC, Steno Typist & Junior Engineer Posts
- No of Vacancies – 1798 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||1000 Posts|
|Junior Engineer/Electrical||500 Posts|
|Junior Engineer/Civil||110 Posts|
|Revenue Accountant||54 Posts|
|Electrician Grade-II||45 Posts|
|Divisional Supdt. Accounts||26 Posts|
|Steno typist||50 Posts|
|Internal Auditor||9 Posts|
|Accounts Officer||4 Posts|
Punjab State PCL LDC Jr Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Aspirents those who are intended to apply for the PSPCL Recruitment 2019 are requested to check the education details & work experience from the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years
Punjab PSPCL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (Punjab PSPCL) has decided to recruit new efficient candidates based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Online Examination
Application Fee for Punjab PSPCL Job Openings 2019
- General Category: Rs.1,000/- and Service Charge
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates: Rs.400/- and Service Charge
Punjab PSPCL 1798 LDC Notification 2019 Important Dates
|1||Online registration & payment of fees Starting Date||20th August 2019|
|2||End of application submission & payment of fees||9th September 2019|
|3||Downloading of Punjab PSPCL Call Letters||Updated Soon|
Pay Scale Offered for Punjab State Power Corporation 2019
All the applied and selected candidates for the posts of LDC, Steno Typist & Junior Engineer are going to receive monthly pay scale as given below.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.10,900/- to Rs.34,800/- + Rs.5,350/- Grade Pay.
- LDC: Rs.6400/- to Rs.20,200/- + Rs.3,700/- Grade Pay.
How to Apply for Punjab PSPCL Online Application Form
- Log on to the PSPCL official website of the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited – www.pspcl.in
- Go to the careers tab & find out Punjab PSPCL Notification Advt.
- Read the instructions given in the PDF and ensure your eligibility.
- Click on Apply Online links & fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents like signature and photo.
- If required pay the application fees as per the applied post.
- Submit the application before the last date.
- Finally, download filled form for future reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.