TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | Tamilnadu PSC CDPO asst Director 100 Posts
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Notification 2019 – Brief Info
- 1.2 TNPSC CDPO Job Vacancies 2019 Details
- 1.3 TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- 1.5 100 TNPSC CDPO Vacancy 2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Offer Pay Scale
- 1.7 How to Fill TNPSC CDPO Online Application Form?
Pay Attention! Latest TNPSC Employment News has released recently. Tamil Nadu PSC Officials has released the job opportunity for various applicants who are looking for 12th Pass Govt Jobs. TNPSC Authority is going to recruit young and dynamic applicants for CDPO Posts to fill 100 vacancies. TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 Notification is one of the best chance for various unemployed candidates. If you are eligible to apply for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019? Don’t delay. Apply Online for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Notification 2019. Get the TNPSC Free Job Alert Online Application Forms from its official page @www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC CDPO Application Links will be activated from 13th August 2019 and ends on 11th September 2019. It’s a limited time, try to hurry up the submission before the closing date. Hence, applications gets rejected once deadline gets the complete. Applicants may also use the direct links to download the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Online Form links available at bottom of this webpage.
Read the complete article for brief info about Tamilnadu PSC CDPO Notification 2019. As per the Latest Govt Jobs Notification, applicants whose educational qualifications meet with specified ones are eligible to submit application form. Scroll down article for more details regarding Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Notification 2019 details such as Vacancy details, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Salary Offered, How to Apply, etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Notification 2019 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||CDPO Posts|
|No of Posts||100 Posts|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to Apply Online||13th August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||11th September 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC CDPO Job Vacancies 2019 Details
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 is one of the latest notification announced. Applicants who have completed their Graduation are interested to apply for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019. Hence, We suggest the aspirents to check the TNPSC CDPO Job Vacancy 2019 details listed out in the below sections.
Post Name: CDPO & Assistant Director Posts
No.of Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Post-Wise TNPSC CDPO Vacancy 2019 details
- Assistant Director (Women candidate only): 13
- Child Development Project Officer (Women candidate only): 87
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
If you are interested in Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Notification 2019? Then, You must possess following educational qualifications and age limits as specified in the below sections.
- For Assistant Director posts: A Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science.
- For CDPO Posts: Candidates must have passed Degree in Nutrition or Degree in Home Science/ Master’s Degree or Degree with PG Diploma in Rural Services of Gandhigram University.
- Applicants must have knowledge of Tamil.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
If any of the applicants willing to participate in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Process? Then, those aspirents are advised to make the payment of ther application fees listed out on this page. Following are the Category Wise TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Fee details.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-.
- SC or ST candidates are exempted from the payment of the Examination fee.
100 TNPSC CDPO Vacancy 2019 Selection Process
After the submission of the application, form applicants have to attend the following rounds:
- Written Test
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Offer Pay Scale
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will pay the best pay scale as per the norms and condition as mentioned below:
- Assistant Director posts: Rs.56100-177500/-
- CDPO posts: Rs.36900-116600 /-
How to Fill TNPSC CDPO Online Application Form?
- Open TN Public Service Commission (TNPSC) official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Check Tamilnadu PSC CDPO Notification 2019 and Application Form.
- Read the entire notification for complete information.
- Start filling application form with the required information.
- If applicable pay the application fee.
- Upload the relevant document copies to the application form.
- Finally, Submit the filled online form within closing dates.
Download Here >> Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Notification 2019
Click Here >> TNPSC CDPO Online Application Form
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.