Assam TET Notification 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Assam TET Notification 2019
- 1.1 Overview of Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Notification 2019
- 1.2 Assam TET 2019 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Assam TET LP UP Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 ATET Recruitment 2019 Notification Application Fee
- 1.5 Selection Process for Assam TET Notification 2019
- 1.6 Assam TET Exam 2019 Important Dates
- 1.7 Assam TET 2019 Exam Centre & Code
- 1.8 Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Department Offers Pay Scale
- 1.9 How to Fill Assam TET 2019 Application Form
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan has released Assam TET Notification 2019 under Department of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. Assam TET 2019 Notification is one of the most awaiting notifications announced after seven years. ATET Notification 2019 is announced to hire the teachers in government as well as private schools. Assam TET 2019 Job Notification 2019 is a great chance for those who are in search of Assam Govt Jobs. Aspirants who are looking for a career in teaching section must apply for Assam TET 2019 Exam. Candidates willing to become teacher must clear the examination for Lower Primary Level and Upper Primary Level in order to get eligible for teacher posts.
The lower primary category includes classes from 1 to 5 whereas the upper primary category includes classes 6th, 7th, and 8th. Start filling the application forms for Assam TET Employment News available on its official page @www.ssa.assam.gov.in. For more details about Assam Teacher Eligibility Test, Sarkari Naukri refer the official notification.
Overview of Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Department of Education (Elementary), Assam|
|Exam Name||Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2019|
|Exam Type||Entrance Test for Teaching Jobs|
|Post Name||Lower Primary Level and Upper Primary Level teaching job|
|No.of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||02nd September 2019|
|Last Date||17th September 2019|
Assam TET 2019 Vacancy Details
Good News for the job seekers looking for Teaching Jobs in Assam State. Department of Education (Elementary), Assam is inviting the application forms from the eligible applicants to apply for the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (ATET). Applicants who aim to become teachers in Assam state must apply for ATET Notification 2019. Following are the Assam TET 2019 Vacancy details provided for applicants reference.
Post Name: Lower Primary Level and Upper Primary Level Teaching Jobs.
No.of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Assam TET LP UP Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Department of Elementary Education, Assam is willing to recruit eligible and talented applicants for Lower Primary Level and Upper Primary Level teaching jobs. Individuals who are interested to apply for Assam TET 2019 Free Job Alert must refer to the below mentioned educational qualifications and age limitations. Only the applicants who satisfies the qualifications are eligible to apply.
Aspirants must have completed 12th or D.El.Ed/ D.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ B.Ed Graduation with relevant discipline with minimum Pass % from NIOS/ Recognised Board to apply for Assam TET 2019 Vacancy.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
ATET Recruitment 2019 Notification Application Fee
Candidates willing to participate in the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Notification 2019 must pay the application fee as per their categories. Here, we are providing the list of ATET Recruitment 2019 Application Fee details for the sake of applicants reference.
- For General Category: Rs. 325/-
- For SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH) Category: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process for Assam TET Notification 2019
Latest Notification for Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET) 2019 was released in Assam state. You can apply for ATET Notification 2019 by filling the application forms within specified dates. After the successful registration process, applicants will get selected by conducting the below mentioned selection rounds. Refer Assam TET Notification 2019 for more details.
- Written Exam
Assam TET Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Initial Date to Apply for ATET Exam 2019: 2nd September 2019.
- Last Date to fill the Application Form: 17th September 2019.
Assam TET 2019 Exam Centre & Code
|List of Exam Centre||Code|
|South Salmara Mankachar||30|
|West Karbi Anglong||33|
Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Department Offers Pay Scale
Salary details for Assam TET 2019 Notification will be discussed by the Department of Education (Elementary), Assam Officials on the basis of your profile. For more details, refer to ATET Official Notification.
How to Fill Assam TET 2019 Application Form
- Visit the Department of Education (Elementary), Assam Official Website @www.ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Click on Assam TET Notification 2019 on the Home Page.
- Hit the Link 1 or Link 2.
- Aspirants must register by filling the application form.
- To register, Hit the ‘new registration’ link.
- Once the registration process gets completed, fill the application form.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Login with your registration number and date of birth details.
- Hit the submit button.
- Login with your application number and password details.
- Make the application fee via online mode.
- Finally, Take a printout of application form for further reference.
Download Here >> Assam TET 2019 Notification