BSTC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BSTC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of BTSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1.2 BSTC 6437 Specialist & General Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 Latest Bihar BSTC Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 BSTC General Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 btsc.bih.nic.in 6437 Medical Officer Notification 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.6 BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Job Openings 2019 Application Fee
- 1.7 Bihar Technical Service Committee Careers 2019 Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Fill BSTC Medical Officer Online Application Form?
- 1.9 Download BTSC Bihar 6437 Notification 2019 & Online Application
Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC) has published Free Job Alert Notification at its official website for a total of 6437 posts. The officials have started invited applications for the recruitment of Specialist Medical Officer & General Medical Officer Posts. In a total of 14 specialties of medicine include microbiology, physicians, gynecologist, ENT, pathology, Pediatrician, Ophthalmologist, radiologist, Anaesthesia, psychologist, dermatologist, general surgery, orthopedic and general medicine this BSTC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 will be done. Applicants who have completed and looking for MBBS Jobs can apply for this BTSC Recruitment 2019 Notification. Visit the official website of BTSC at www.btsc.bih.nic.in or pariksha.nic.in to submit your online application before the closing date of 18th October 2019.
Overview of BTSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC)|
|Job Role||Specialist Medical Officer & General Medical Officer Posts|
|No of Posts||6437 Posts|
|Type of Job||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply||18th September 2019|
|Application Last Date||18th October 2019|
BSTC 6437 Specialist & General Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 Details
BTSC has notified the huge no of vacancies under BSTC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. So interested candidates can apply for BSTC 6437 Specialist & General Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 through online from 18th September 2019 to 18th October 2019. Check out this Govt Jobs completely to know more information about the BSTC General Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. Candidates who have an MBBS degree can apply for this btsc.bih.nic.in 6437 MO Notification 2019. Hurry up and apply as soon as possible before the closing date because after that no applications are allowed to submit. Get the latest Employment News updates from here regularly.
- Name of the Post – Specialist Medical Officer & General Medical Officer Posts
- No of Posts – 6437 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Specialist Medical Officer||4012|
|Name of the Post||Adversitment Number||Number of Post|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Gynecologist)||03/2019||366|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Microbiology)||04/2019||04|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Physician) PG in Medicine||05/2019||246|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician)||06/2019||393|
|Specialist Medical Officer (ENT Specialist)||07/2019||95|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician)||08/2019||25|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Pathology)||09/2019||17|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Radiologist) PG in Radiologist||10/2019||126|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Psychiatrist)||11/2019||07|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Anaesthesia)||12/2019||618|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Dermatologist)||13/2019||61|
|Specialist Medical Officer (General Surgery Specialist)||14/2019||367|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Orthopedic)||15/2019||100|
|General Medical Officer||16/2019||4012|
Latest Bihar BSTC Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate should meet the eligibility criteria given in the BTSC Recruitment 2019 Notification and if you are applying for the Medical Officer posts then you have to check the criteria details given below.
- Should have passed Degree of MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India
Applicants must possess a maximum age limit as follows.
- Unreserved Male – 37 Years
- Unreserved Female – 40 Years
- OBC/MOBC (Male /Female) – 40 Years
- SC/ST (Male /Female) – 42 Years
BSTC General Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The selection of candidates for BSTC SMO & GMO Posts will be done on the basis of marks secured in the MBBS and by checking the merit performance in the Interview. In order to know more details candidates are advised to refer the official website.
btsc.bih.nic.in 6437 Medical Officer Notification 2019 Pay Scale
- Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC) will offer the best monthly pay scale of 7th Pay Scale 9300-34800 Grade Pay -Rs. 5400/- for the candidates who got selected for Specialist & General Medical Officer posts.
BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Job Openings 2019 Application Fee
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||Rs. 200/-|
|SC, ST, EBC||Rs. 50/-|
|All Category Female||Rs. 50/-|
|राज्य के बाहर के उम्मीदवार चाहे वे किसी भी वर्ग के महिला पुरुष हो||Rs. 200/-|
Bihar Technical Service Committee Careers 2019 Important Dates
- Official Notification Advt Published Date – 08th September 2019
- Online Application Starting From – 18th September 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration – 18th October 2019
- Application Fee Payment Last Date – 18th October 2019
How to Fill BSTC Medical Officer Online Application Form?
- Open the official website of Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC) – www.btsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the Advertisements or Notifications
- Find out the “Recruitment for 6437 Specialist Medical Officer & General Medical Officer Posts”
- Read out the complete BSTC Recruitment 2019 Details.
- After that, hit on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- If required remit the application fee through proper mode.
- Submit the application and make a print copy of it.