GPSC Recruitment 2019 | 61 Horticulture Officer, Class-2 Posts | Apply Online
GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of GPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1.2 Gujarat PSC Horticulture Officer, Class-2 Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 GPSC Horticulture Officer Job Openings 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 gpsc.gujarat.gov.in HO Notification 2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 GPSC HO Class-2 Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Offers Pay Scale
- 1.7 How to Apply for Gujarat PSC HO Jobs 2019?
- 1.8 Download GPSC Notification 2019 & Online Application
Recently Gujarat Public Service Commission has published a new job announcement which is named as GPSC Recruitment 2019. Through this Employment News advt, the authority would like to fill up the Horticulture Officer, Class-2 a total of 61 posts. Let’s know more about the GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 details before applying. Moreover, application submissions will be accepted online only. If you are seeking for the Post Graduate Jobs at GPSC then grab this chance. Note that applications after 9th October 2019 Till 1:00 PM will not be allowed to submit. Hurry up and applications for Gujarat PSC Horticulture Officer, Class-2 Vacancy 2019 will be available now @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. At the end of this page, you will find out the Apply Online link and GPSC Official Notification PDF.
Overview of GPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Job Role||Horticulture Officer, Class-2|
|Number of Vacancies||61 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th September 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||9th October 2019 Till 1:00 PM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Gujarat Government Jobs
|Selection Process||Preliminary (Objective) and Interview|
|Official Site||gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
Gujarat PSC Horticulture Officer, Class-2 Vacancy 2019 Details
New Free Job Alert by Gujarat Public Service Commission. The officials of GPSC is offering the best job opportunity for the seekers to completed Post Graduation degree in Horticulture. Remember candidates those who meet desirable criteria mentioned in the GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 are eligible to apply. The mode of application is online. Interested candidates should have a look at the complete details about GPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification like eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, application fee, important dates and how to apply. Follow the simple procedure to apply at the end of this Govt Jobs to submit your form before the closing date. Go ahead and read this current article information about GPSC Recruitment 2019 till the end.
- Name of the Post – Horticulture Officer, Class-2
- No of Posts – 61 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Candidates Category||No of Posts|
|Horticulture Officer, Class-2, Gujarat Horticulture Service, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-operation – 61 Posts||General||29|
GPSC Horticulture Officer Job Openings 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Possess below given eligibility criteria which includes educational qualifications and age limit to apply for GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Degree or Post Graduation degree in Horticulture.
- Basic knowledge of Computers.
- Proper knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
|Physically disabled candidates||Up to 10||Up to 10|
gpsc.gujarat.gov.in HO Notification 2019 Application Fee
If you would like to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification then pay the application fee which is non-refundable based on your category as follows.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nill
GPSC HO Class-2 Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is going to conduct the below two rounds as a part of the selection process in order to pick out the best-fit candidates for Horticulture Officer, Class-2 posts based on their merit performance.
- Preliminary (Objective)
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Offers Pay Scale
- Selected candidates for Horticulture Officer, Class-2 Posts at GPSC will get a monthly pay scale of INR 39,900 To INR 1,26,600 (7th Pay Commission) as per the norms of the organization.
How to Apply for Gujarat PSC HO Jobs 2019?
- Log on to Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) official website @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Check Apply Online button on the home page and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the new page and read the information of GPSC Advt.
- And select the post that you are going to apply for.
- Open the Online Application Form and Fill it with necessary details.
- Upload all the required documents as mentioned.
- Verify details and submit it before the closing date.
- Take out the print copy of application form.
Download GPSC Notification 2019 & Online Application
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 500 TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancies @tangedco.gov.in
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 80 Office Assistant & Driver Posts | Apply Online @kpmdrb.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.