HPSSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 85 Clerk Posts @ hpsssb.hp.gov.in
HPSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HPSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 HP Staff Selection Commission Clerk Notification 2019 Overview
- 1.2 Details of HPSSC Clerk Vacancy 2019 in Various Department
- 1.3 HPSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Himachal Pradesh SSC Clerk Job Openings 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 HPSSC Hamirpur 85 Clerk Notification 2019 Application Fee
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered for HPSSSB / HPSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 HPSSC Clerk Online Application Process – How to Apply!
- 1.8 Download HPSSC Hamirpur Recruitment 2019 Notification
Excellent Job Announcement from HPSSC / HPSSSB! Recently Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission came up with the latest Employment News notification for 85 vacant posts. Apply online for Himachal Pradesh SSC Clerk Job Openings 2019 through www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Applicants who are possessing 12th standard and Regular Class-IV employees of the Departments of the Government of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to submit the application for Clerk Posts. Through this article, we are providing the complete details about HPSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply, etc. Ensure your eligibility to apply for HPSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019. HPSSC Careers is one of the best careers choices for the 12th Jobs Searchers in Himchal Pradesh. Continue to read…
HP Staff Selection Commission Clerk Notification 2019 Overview
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)|
|Post Name||Clerk Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||85 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2019 (15th October 2019 for some areas (Check advertisement) )|
|Category of the Job||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
|Selection Process||Check Below|
|Job Type||SSC Notifications|
|Work Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Details of HPSSC Clerk Vacancy 2019 in Various Department
The officials of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has invited online applications for filling up Clerk Posts under 20% quota of Limited Direct Recruitment from eligible regular Class-IV employees of government departments of Himachal Pradesh excluding some departments. Go through this HPSSC Free Job Alert Notification details before going to apply. Every candidate should have the required qualifications to submit the application for HPSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification. No applications will be accepted after the closing date of 30th September 2019. So interested candidates can hurry and grab this opportunity as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our Govt Jobs page to get the latest govt job updates from state and central.
- Name of the Vacancy – Clerk Posts
- No of Posts – 85 Posts
Department Wise Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Number of Posts|
|Excise & Taxation||03|
|Home Guards & Civil Defence||08|
|Technical Education, Vocational & Ind. Training||28|
|Takniki Shiksha Board Dharamshala||01|
|HP Staff Selection Commission||01|
|Treasury & Accounts||29|
HPSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
To apply for HP Staff Selection Commission Clerk Notification 2019 candidates must satisfy the eligibility conditions as given below.
- Regular Class-IV employees of the Departments of the Government of Himachal Pradesh (excluding the employees of HP Vidhan Sabha, High Court, and its Subordinate Offices, HP Administrative Tribunal, HP Public Service Commission, Boards, Corporations and Autonomous Bodies)
- Possessing 10+2 or its equivalent qualification
- In order to know the age limit details to apply for Clerk Posts candidates are advised to refer the HPSSC Official Notification PDF.
Himachal Pradesh SSC Clerk Job Openings 2019 Selection Process
The officials of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) will conduct the following rounds to pick out the best-fit candidates for Clerk Posts.
- Part –I(Written test of 85 marks)
- Typing Skill Test
- Part-II (Evaluation of 15 Marks)
HPSSC Hamirpur 85 Clerk Notification 2019 Application Fee
Individual candidates who would like to apply for HPSSSB / HPSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 need to pay the application fee based on your category. And after the payment the application fee is nonrefundable.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 120|
Pay Scale Offered for HPSSSB / HPSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Selected candidates for the Clerk Posts will get monthly pay given by the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC). Check out the Official Notification to know salary details.
HPSSC Clerk Online Application Process – How to Apply!
- Go to Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission – www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Click on notification section and find out an advertisement for the Clerk Vacancy
- Download and read the HPSSC Notification 2019 details clearly.
- If you are eligible, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the online application form with necessary details.
- Before submitting cross-check the entered details.
- Finally, take a hard copy of HPSSC Hamirpur Application Form.
Download HPSSC Hamirpur Recruitment 2019 Notification
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.