IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 12075 IBPS Clerk Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Job Notification 2019
- 1.2 IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.5 Selection Process for IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Notification
- 1.6 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 Important Dates
- 1.7 IBPS 12705 Clerk Job Vacancy 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Fill IBPS Clerk Application Form?
IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Notification: Are you seeking for IBPS Jobs? Have you completed your graduation? Then, What are you waiting for? Here is an excellent opportunity for those who are in search of Central Govt Jobs in the banking sector. IBPS Recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for those who failed to clear the SBI Prelims Exam. IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 is the most preferred banking job that every applicant is looking for. Now, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board Officials has advertised the employment opportunity of hiring 12000+ jobs in public sector banks in India. Through, IBPS Clerk Free Job Alert 2019, officials are going to fill 12705 Clerk posts. All the interested and eligible applicants can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification. IBPS Officials has already announced the IBPS Exam Date on its calendar. Hence, hurry up, Fill the IBPS Clerk Online Forms available on its official page @www.ibps.in from 17th September 2019 to 09th October 2019. Once refer IBPS Clerk Graduate Jobs 2019 details and start filling the forms. Scroll down the page for detailed information about IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Notification.
Overview of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Job Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Clerk Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||12075 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Start Date||17th September 2019|
|Last Date||09th October 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019 Details
Here is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking for Bank Jobs. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has come up with a huge job notification to fill 12075 Clerk Posts. Aspirants must utilize the excellent opportunity of IBPS Clerk Employment News 2019. Aspirants must check State Wise IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019 details provided below before applying for it. A number of vacancies announced is higher than the previous year. Hence, the expected competition is going to be high.
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||14|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||4|
|DAMAN & DIU||2|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||63|
|Total Posts||12075 Posts|
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Job Seekers applying for IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment must satisfy the prescribed norms. Applicants who possess required qualifications age limitations are only eligible to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019. If not, you are not eligible to take part in the IBPS Recruitment Process. Following are the IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Qualification details.
To apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification, applicants should possess Degree (Graduation) from a recognized university or board. And, Computer systems operating and working knowledge is compulsory i.e. candidates must have Certificate / Diploma / Diploma in Computer Operations / Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the topics at the High School / College / Institute.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- For OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) Candidates: 03 Years.
- For PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Application Fee
Want to complete the registration process for IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment 2019? Then, Applicants must pay the application fee or registration fee through online mode as pe their categories. Following are the list of Category Wise IBPS Clerk 2019 Application Fee details.
|2||For All Other Categories||Rs. 600|
Selection Process for IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Notification
Individuals applied for IBPS Recruitment 2019 for Clerk Vacancy will be selected based on their performance in the Prelims & Mains Examination, Interview conducted by IBPS Officials on specified dates. Go through IBPS Notification 2019 for more details.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 Important Dates
- Initial Date to Fill IBPS Online Form 2019: 17th September 2019.
- Closing Date to Submit the Application Form: 09th October 2019.
- Declaration Date of IBPS Call Letter 2019: November 2019.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Written Exam Date: 07th, 08th, 14th & 21st December 2019.
- Date of IBPS Clerk Mains Examination: 19th January 2019.
- Announcement of IBPS Clerk Prelims Results 2019: December 2019/January 2020.
- Declaration of IBPS Clerk Mains Results 2019: January 2020.
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020.
IBPS 12705 Clerk Job Vacancy 2019 Pay Scale
Qualified applicants for IBPS Clerk Jobs 2019 will receive an excellent package based on their position selected from its Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Officials. For more details about IBPS Clerk Salary, refer IBPS Official Notification.
How to Fill IBPS Clerk Application Form?
- Go to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Official Website @www.ibps.in.
- On the Home Page, Search for Latest IBPS Notification 2019 updates.
- Download IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 PDF.
- Read IBPS 2019 Notification carefully.
- If eligible, Hit Apply Online link.
- Fill the IBPS Online Form with personal and professional details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online mode.
- Upload the required documents to the IBPS Application Form.
- Finally, Send IBPS Clerk Application Form to the higher officials.
Download Here >> IBPS Clerk Notification 2019
Click Here >> IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.