JSSC CGL Notification 2019 | 1140 Assistant Bureau Officer & Other Posts | Apply Online for JGGLCCE Exam 2019 @ jssc.nic.in
JSSC CGL Notification 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JSSC CGL Notification 2019
- 1.1 Overview of Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019
- 1.2 JGGLCCE 2019 Recruitment – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Latest Jharkhand SSC CGL Job Openings 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 JSSC Recruitment 2019 for CGL Exam Selection Process
- 1.5 1140 Jharkhand CGL Vacancy 2019 Notification Application Fee
- 1.6 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Offers Pay Scale
- 1.7 jssc.nic.in 1140 CGL Notification 2019 Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply for JSSC CGL Assistant Bureau Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 Download Jharkhand SSC CGL Notification 2019 & Online Application
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of various posts through Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019. The online application process for this JSSC CGL Notification 2019 will begin from 18th September 2019. JSSC CGL 2019 is the best opportunity for the candidates who possess a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university. JSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has advertised for 1140 Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Welfare Officer & Other Posts. Know all about the JSSC Employment News Notification for CGL 2019 here on this page. Hence, The last date to apply for this Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019 is 17th October 2019. The candidates have to clear a preliminary test followed by a mains examination to get selected. Get Free Job Alert on Govt Jobs like this by keep connecting with us.
Overview of Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Job Role||Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Welfare Officer & Other Posts|
|Name of the Examination||JSSC General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2019|
|Total Posts||1140 Posts|
|Type of Job||Jharkhand Govt Jobs
|Start Date to Apply||18th September 2019|
|Application Last Date||17th October 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
JGGLCCE 2019 Recruitment – Vacancy Details
JSSC CGL 2019 Notification Out at www.jssc.nic.in for total of 1140 vacant posts. It’s will be a golden opportunity for the candidates who have completed and looking for Degree Jobs in Jharkhand. The officials of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released this advertisement for it’s Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019 for filling up the Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Welfare Officer & Other Posts. Domicile candidates of Jharkhand can apply for this JSSC CGL Notification 2019 by satisfying the desirable criteria. Through this jssc.nic.in 1140 CGL Notification 2019 officials has provided complete details for the candidates. Moreover, complete the online registration through authorized portal www.jssc.nic.in before the closing date of 17th October 2019. The Apply Online link for Latest Jharkhand SSC CGL Job Openings 2019 will be expired after the last date. So Govt Jobs seekers hurry up and submit your application for this JGGLCCE 2019 Recruitment.
Name of the Post – Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Welfare Officer & Other Posts
No of Vacancies – 1140 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Branch Officer||362|
|Block Supply Officer||223|
|Block Welfare Officer||139|
|Co-operative Extension Officer||241|
Latest Jharkhand SSC CGL Job Openings 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Exam appearing candidates who would like to apply for JSSC CGL Notification 2019 should have completed Degree from a recognized institute.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- For the SC/ST/BC candidates age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
JSSC Recruitment 2019 for CGL Exam Selection Process
All the individual candidates who have registered for the JSSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019 will undergo the rounds as given below. To get selected candidates should clear all the following rounds.
- Tier 1 Exam (Prelims)
- Tier 2 Exam (Mains)
- Interview (if required)
1140 Jharkhand CGL Vacancy 2019 Notification Application Fee
Each category of the candidates has to pay the nonrefundable application fee as follows. Check out the category wise application fee details.
- General(Unreserved)/OBC Applicants: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs. 250/-
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Offers Pay Scale
Selected candidates under Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019 will get handsome pay from the officials based on the post. For more details, you are requested to check official notification.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Branch Officer||Rs 9300 – 34800 GP- Rs 4600/-|
|Block Supply Officer||Rs 9300 – 34800 GP- Rs 4200/-|
|Block Welfare Officer|
|Zone cum law inspector|
|Co-operative extension officer|
|Planning Assistant||Rs 5200 – 20200 GP- Rs 2800/-|
jssc.nic.in 1140 CGL Notification 2019 Important Dates
- Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019 Advt Date – 14th September 2019
- Online Registration Starting Date – 18th September 2019
- Last Date to Apply for JSSC CGL Exam 2019 – 17th October 2019
- Correction of Application Form – Between October 24th to 26th
- Date of JSSC CGL Examination 2019 – Updated Soon
How to Apply for JSSC CGL Assistant Bureau Officer Recruitment 2019
- Log on to the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) @ jssc.nic.in.
- On the home page search for JGGLCCE Exam 2019 Notification for Various Posts.
- Download it and read the complete details given in the advt.
- Click on the Online Registration link.
- Fill all the required details in the required details.
- Pay the application fees according to your category.
- Then, hit on the submit button before the closing date.
- Finally, make a hard copy of the application for future use.
Download Jharkhand SSC CGL Notification 2019 & Online Application
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2020 | Apply 87 Agriculture Officer / Agriculture Research Officer Posts
- Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2020 | 25 Food Safety Officer Posts | Apply Online @punjabsssb.gov.in
- APAHD Recruitment 2020 | Apply 78 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts @ap.gov.in
- DDA Recruitment 2020 | Apply 286 Assistant Section Engineer, Jr. Engineer & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.