SBI Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 700 Apprentice Posts @sbi.co.in
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1.2 SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2019 Details | SBI Careers 2019
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2019
- 1.4 State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 Important Dates for SBI Apprentice Notification 2019
- 1.6 SBI Recruitment 2019 for 700 Apprentice Posts Pay Scale
- 1.7 Latest SBI Employment Notification 2019 Application Fee
- 1.8 How to Fill for SBI Apprentice Online Application Form
- 1.9 Download State Bank of India Official Notification & Application
State Bank of India proposes the latest Employment News notification to engage apprentices posts under the Skill India’s apprentices act in the states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. A total of 700 vacant posts are going to fill through this SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Online applications are invited from candidates who meet the desirable criteria given in the SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification. Interested candidates can apply for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2019 through online from 17th September 2019. Well, State Bank of India (SBI) officials will provide 1 Year Training for the selected candidates. Before proceed to submit the application candidates are requested to read out the complete details about State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2019 on this Free Job Alert page. And the last to submit the online application is 06th October 2019.
Overview of SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Number of Posts||700 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th September 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||6th October 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test, Test of Local Language|
|Work Location||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2019 Details | SBI Careers 2019
State Bank of India is conducting recruitment drive soon to fill up the Apprentice posts in the states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab. Eligible candidates are requested to apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 through the link given on the official websites – https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. State Bank of India Officials is offering a good stipend for the selected candidates. Under the Skill India’s apprentices act the officials are going to recruit the new Govt Jobs seekers based on their performance in the online written test followed by a test of the local language. It will be a good opportunity for the candidates for all the Graduate Jobs hunters who want to start their internship with the largest Public Sector Bank (PSBs) of the nation.
- Name of the Post – Apprentice
- No of Posts – 700 Posts
|Name of the State||No of Posts||District Wise|
|Haryana||150||Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22, and Sirsa-38|
|Punjab||400||Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46;|
|Himachal Pradesh||150||Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2019
State Bank of India has given desirable criteria for the candidates who are going to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 and those are clearly mentioned below. Go ahead and check them before applying.
- Applicants should possess Graduation from a recognized university/institute.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
After the application submission, the authority will start conducting the recruitment process in order to select the best-fit candidates based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language
Important Dates for SBI Apprentice Notification 2019
- Online Application Registration Commencement Date – 17th September 2019
- Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form – 06th October 2019
- Tentative date of downloading SBI Apprentice Call Letter – 15th October 2019 onwards
- Date of SBI Apprentice Online Examination 2019 – 23rd October 2019
SBI Recruitment 2019 for 700 Apprentice Posts Pay Scale
- State Bank of India (SBI) will offer a monthly stipend of Rs.8000/- Per Month for those candidates who got selected for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2019.
Latest SBI Employment Notification 2019 Application Fee
- Interested candidates who would like to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 should know the application fee to pay. Refer SBI Official Notification for more details.
How to Fill for SBI Apprentice Online Application Form
- Open the State Bank of India Official site at www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the Careers section and click on the latest advertisement.
- Search for Official Notification for the Apprentice Posts.
- Read out the complete details of SBI Recruitment 2019 PDF.
- If you are eligible, register online @ nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or apprenticeshipindia.org
- Fill the application with all required details and upload documents.
- Cross-check the entered details and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a hard copy of online application form.
Download State Bank of India Official Notification & Application
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.