UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2020 | Apply 495 ESE Vacancies
UPSC ESE Notification 2020
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC ESE Notification 2020
- 1.1 Overview of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Notification
- 1.2 UPSC ESE(IES) 2020 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC ESE 2020 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Application Fee
- 1.5 UPSC IES 2020 Notification Selection Process
- 1.6 Important Dates for UPSC Notification 2020
- 1.7 Union Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Fill UPSC ESE 2020 Application Form?
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Are you an Engineer Graduate? Here, is an excellent chance for you. Union Public Service Commission has came up with exciting Employment News to those who are seeking jobs in UPSC Board. Through, UPSC Recruitment 2019, Officials are going to hire the candidates for Engineering Service Exam (ESE). Total number of vacancies available for UPSC ESE 2020 Notification is 495. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2020 Notification by filling the application form available on @www.upsc.gov.in. Submit the Union Public Service Commission ESE Application Forms to the higher officials within final dates. Get more details information about UPSC ESE 2020 Sarkari Naukri details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, How to Apply, Application Fee, etc from here.
Overview of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Engineering Service Exam (ESE)|
|No.of Vacancies||495 Posts|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||25th September 2019|
|Last Date||15th October 2019|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
UPSC ESE(IES) 2020 Vacancy Details
Aspirants who wish to apply for UPSC Engineering Service Exam (ESE) must check the UPSC ESE Vacancy 2020 details before going to apply for it. In this article, we have provided the UPSC ESE(IES) 2020 Notification details for aspirants reference.
- Exam Name: Engineering Service Exam (ESE)
- No.of Vacancies: 495 Posts.
UPSC ESE 2020 Notification Eligibility Criteria
As of now, Union Public Service Commission Officials have announced Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination to fill various vacancies in the department. Only the applicants who possess the eligibility can apply for UPSC ESE 2020 Free Job Alert. We have listed out the qualifications and age limitations as mentioned below.
Must hold a Degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central of State Legislature of India.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Application Fee
To apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020, every aspirant needs to make the payment of application fee/registration fee based on their categories. Aspirants must pay the application fee through online mode i.e., Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Following are the Category Wise UPSC ESE 2020 Application Fee details.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: No Fee.
UPSC IES 2020 Notification Selection Process
Aspirants who have filled the application forms will be recruited by conducting the recruitment process. Union Public Service Commission Officials organizes the following selection criteria to hire the applicants for various vacancies provided in below sections.
- Score of Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2020.
Important Dates for UPSC Notification 2020
- Initial Date to Apply UPSC ESE 2020: 25th September 2019.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 15th October 2019.
- Declaration of UPSC ESE 2020 Admit Card Date: January 2020.
- UPSC Engineering Exam 2020 Prelims Exam Date: 05th January 2020.
- Date of UPSC ESE (IES) Mains Exam: 28th June 2020.
Union Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
Aspirants who have qualified in the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Notification will receive an excellent package from its Union Public Service Commission Officials. For more detail, refer UPSC Notification 2019.
How to Fill UPSC ESE 2020 Application Form?
- Go to Union Public Service Commission Official Website @www.upsc.gov.in
- Check UPSC ESE Advertisement 2020 on the home page.
- Download UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Notification PDF.
- Read UPSC ESE Notification carefully.
- If eligible, apply for UPSC ESE 2020 Jobs.
- Now, Click the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application Form with required details.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Upload the necessary documents to the application form.
- Finally, Submit the UPSC ESE Application Form to the higher officials.
Download Here >> UPSC ESE 2020 Notification
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 12 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Vacancies
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.