EESL Recruitment 2019 | 235 Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Officer & Other Posts | Apply Online
EESL Engineer Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 EESL Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of EESL Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1.2 Latest Energy Efficiency Services Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 EESL Engineer, AE, Officer & Other Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 EESL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 Application Fee EESL Engineer Job Openings 2019
- 1.6 Energy Efficiency Services Limited Offers Pay Scale
- 1.7 How to Fill the EESL Online Application Form?
Apply Online for EESL Recruitment 2019 which was recently published @eeslindia.org. Energy Efficiency Services Limited has announced this EESL Engineer Recruitment 2019 for a total of 235 vacant posts. Through this EESL Employment News notification, the higher officials are going to fill up the Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts. The authority will start receiving the online applications from 1st November 2019 to 30th November 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can go ahead and read the complete information about the EESL Notification 2019 in the below sections of this page. If you are the one who is looking for Graduate Jobs, MBA Jobs, and BBM Jobs then keep connected with us to get the latest updates.
Overview of EESL Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)|
|Job Role||Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|No of Vacancies||235 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||1st November 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||30th November 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Work Location||Across India|
Latest Energy Efficiency Services Vacancy 2019 Details
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) is recruiting new candidates for filling up the following mentioned posts. So interested candidates for EESL Engineer Recruitment 2019 can apply online using the direct link added at the end of this Free Job Alert page. You can also check out the Energy Efficiency Services Vacancy 2019 Details provided below. Remember B.Tech, MBA, Diploma in Engineering, CA, ICWA, B.Com, M.Com, Graduation, Post Graduation, LLB, 12th completed candidates are eligible to submit the application. Moreover, no application forms will be accepted after 30th November 2019. Continue to read this complete article till the end to know more details about EESL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- Name of the Post – Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technician, Data Entry Operator
- No of Posts – 235 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Data Entry Operators||04|
EESL Engineer, AE, Officer & Other Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Go through the below given desirable criteria such as educational qualifications and age limit to apply for EESL Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- Deputy Manager (Technical)– Bachelor
- Asst. Officer (Finance)– M.Com
- Assistant (Finance)– B.Com
- Deputy Manager (Social) – Master’s Degree in Social Sciences
- Assistant Manager (International Business)– Graduate & Post-Graduation degree/diploma in Marketing/International Marketing/Global Business
- Assistant Manager (Technical) & Engineer (Technical) – Bachelor in Engineering/Technology
- Assistant Engineer (Technical)– Bachelor in Engineering/Technology or Diploma in Engineering/Technology
- Technician– ITI from a recognized university/Institute
- Deputy Manager & Officer (Finance) – CA or ICWA /MBA in Finance / Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Finance)
- Officer (International Business)– Graduate
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Deputy Manager||37 years|
|Assistant Manager||37 years|
|Assistant Engineer||27 years|
|Assistant Officer||27 years|
|Data Entry Operators||30 years|
EESL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) offering the best job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in India. The recruitment process will be done through the below given rounds. So well performed candidates will get selected for the Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant & Other Posts.
- Written Test
Application Fee EESL Engineer Job Openings 2019
- Apply Online for EESL Engineer Recruitment 2019 by remitting the application fee as given below based on your category. Make use of the proper mode given in the official notification to do the payment.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
Energy Efficiency Services Limited Offers Pay Scale
- Applicants who got selected under EESL Engineer Recruitment 2019 are going to receive the monthly pay scale as follows. For more details, candidates can check the Energy Efficiency Services Official Notification.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Manager||Rs.70000 – 200000|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.60000 – 180000|
|Engineer||Rs.50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs.30000 – 120000|
|Officer||Rs.50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Officer||Rs.30000 – 120000|
|Data Entry Operators||Rs.20500|
How to Fill the EESL Online Application Form?
- Log on to the Energy Efficiency Services Limited official website – www.eeslindia.org
- Click on the Recruitment/Career Section.
- Find out the Advertisement for Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts.
- Read the complete EESL Official Notification and check your eligibility.
- Click on the Apply Online link and fill it with the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee through proper mode.
- Finally, submit the filled application before the closing date.
- Take a print copy of the application form for future use.
Download Here => EESL Recruitment 2019 Notification
Apply Online => Latest EESL Jobs 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- GSERC Recruitment 2019 | 557 Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Posts | Apply Online @gserc.in
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2019 | Apply 121 Social Worker, Psychologist & Other Posts
- SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 148 Mining Foremen, Mining Mate & Other Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2019 | 70 Mining Sirdar, Mine Overman Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.