KEA Recruitment 2019 | Apply 124 Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2019
KEA APP Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KEA APP Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview of KEA 124 Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Karnataka Examination Authority Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 KEA Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 KEA Assistant Government Pleader Jobs 2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 Karnataka Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- 1.7 Karnataka Examination Authority Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Apply KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2019
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Job Notification 2019 Apply: Candidates who are kneely waiting for Advocate Jobs in Karnataka State have an opportunity to get placed. Recently, Karnataka Examination Authority Officials has come up with an exciting notification to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Jobs Posts. Total number of vacancies announced through KEA Employment News is 124 Posts. Interested aspirants for Karnataka KEA Assistant Government Pleader Recruitment 2019 can apply through online mode. You can get the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Free Job Alert Application Form from its official page @www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Fill the KEA Online Form within closing dates i.e., 8th November 2019. For more details about KEA 124 Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Recruitment 2019 details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, etc.
Overview of KEA 124 Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Jobs|
|No.of Vacancies||124 Posts|
|Job Type||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||10th October 2019|
|Last Date||8th November 2019|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
Karnataka Examination Authority Vacancy 2019 Details
Apply KEA Recruitment 2019 Notification from here. In this article, we have provided the Karnataka Examination Authority APP Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details for the sake of aspirants reference. Check the Post Wise KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Vacancy 2019 information from the below sections.
Post Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Jobs.
No.of Vacancies: 124 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Govt Pleader (For Non-Hyderabad)||100|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Govt Pleader (For Hyderabad)||24|
KEA Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested to work in Karnataka Govt Jobs have good news. In this article, we are providing detailed information about KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader Recruitment 2019 qualifications and age limitations. Those aspirants who acquire the required qualities are eligible to participate in the KEA Recruitment 2019 Selection Process.
Contenders must be an Advocate under the provisions of the Advocates Act,1961. Also, he/she must have a practice as an advocate in courts of Civil and Criminal Jurisdiction in India and must have so practiced for not less than 3 years as on the last date fixed for submission of application.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 37 Years.
KEA Assistant Government Pleader Jobs 2019 Application Fee
Do you know the KEA Assistant Government Pleader Application Fee details? If not, then get it from here. In the below sections, we have disclosed the Karnataka Examination Authority APP Recruitment 2019 Registration Fee details in the below sections.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 825/-|
Karnataka Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Aspirants interested to apply for Law Jobs in Karnataka State can fill the KEA APP Application Form available here. Those who have completed their KEA Asst Public Prosecutor Application Process can participate in the selection rounds disclosed in the below sections.
- Written Examination
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply for KEA Jobs: 10th October 2019.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 08th November 2019.
Karnataka Examination Authority Offers Pay Scale
If any of the applicants who have applied and get qualified in the Karnataka KEA Recruitment 2019 Selection Process will receive a consolidated salary of Rs. 43,100 to Rs. 83,900/- from Karnataka Examination Authority. For more details, refer KEA Official Notification.
How to Apply KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2019
- Go to Karnataka Examination Authority Official Page @www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Hit the Latest KEA Advertisement 2019 link on the Home Page.
- Download and read the Karnataka KEA APP Notification 2019 PDF.
- If Eligible, Hit Apply Online Link.
- Now, Fill KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Application Form with the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online mode.
- Upload the documents to the application form.
- Finally, Submit the KEA Application Form to the higher officials within closing dates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.